Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, 3-time Mom's Choice Award Winner, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, and named a "must-have app" for a better life by The TODAY Show. It's the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
Cozi is surprisingly easy to use and includes:
• Color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family's at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists anyone in the family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list, or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies list, packing checklist, camp supplies list, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list with one click
• Easy to cook from - no-dim button keeps your screen on while you're cooking
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $19.99 USD per year (price may vary by location), and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.1.0
- List update! Items are now inserted from the top of the list – no more scrolling to add new items.
- The Cozi app icon has a fresh new look – check it out so you can find Cozi quickly.
- New Sign Up and Log In screens make creating and logging into your account easier than ever.
- Fixed crash caused by empty list titles.
- Additional visual updates, performance improvements, and minor bug fixes.
Remember: To get back to today on your calendar, just tap the calendar icon.
Good app but don't like update
We have used Cozi for about a year and have the paid version. I love the fact that all family members can add to the app and everyone can see what's going on. It is a great calendar for busy families. I also love that everyone can add to and see the grocery lists, to-do lists, etc. I wish it was possible to automatically add to the calendar from email the way you can to Outlook. I have to manually add items so it's a small hassle but given the fact that it's a shareable calendar with family I can overlook that downside. But biggest complaint about the app is the recent update. It was much more user friendly before. When deleting an item from a grocery list, for example, you only had to tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the list. Now you have to tap a drop down menu and choose from a list. The lists used to be an easy drop down menu and now I have to scroll through several lists to get to what I want. It take more taps, more searching, etc. they made it less user friendly and changed a good system to a more cumbersome one. It still is a good tool for us, but if another calendar app comes along that is more user friendly and less expensive I will jump ship.
This app helps my family stay organized!
We have used Cozi for several years now. It is our family calendar that we all have on our phones and can use from a laptop also! We use Cozi to keep up with each other! We are a family of 5 and I truly don't know what we would do without this app!! All three kids are able to add to our grocery list when they need something and check the calendar before they make plans with friends! I love that we share the shopping lists so I can let my husband know to check Cozi when he goes to the store and grab anything that is on the list! This app is a central part of our day - I am so glad to have found an app that I can plan meals, plan our day and organize shopping lists and to do lists. Love Love Love this app!!
Only 1 thing I would ask to change
We are a family of seven, with five kids going all different directions all the time. This app has replaced my paper schedule which I used colored highlighters for each kid. The grocery list is particularly helpful, as now no one can have the complaint that I didn't get them what they wanted from the store. The only thing I would like to request is to change the notifications. My kids don't constantly check emails, but if notifications could be sent as either push notifications, or as a text message, they would for sure get all of the notifications. Perhaps this is a feature and I have not figured out how to use it, if so, please contact me and let me know. Then this app would be 100 percent perfect!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 15, 2016
- Version: 9.1.0
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99