Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, BMA Gold Winner for Best Mobile Calendar and named a "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a color-coded calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, family journal and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi's free features include:
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve a list when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you're shopping
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared todo list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, todo's and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.)
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off.
Cozi is free to download and use. An optional subscription to Cozi Gold gives your family an ad-free experience plus additional features, like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. It is available by subscription for $29.99 per year.
The Cozi Gold price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at time of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. To manage your subscription, visit Account Settings after purchase.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "We haven't found anything that works as well as Cozi to help manage hectic lives." –Digitwirl
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
What's New in Version 8.1.5215
- Addressed issue with recurring calendar appointments. Edits will now be saved as expected.
- Addressed issue with photo importing (Journal, Contacts) on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Photo uploads will now be successful.
- Improved mobile "Add to Cozi" experience.
Ahh, exactly what I've been looking for!
This app is fun, organized, user friendly, intuitive, and quite simply amazing. I love how you type in a calendar entry with key words and it places the entry exactly where you want it. The lists are wonderful to keep up with To Dos and even things like books you want to read. And you simply type a date in a list entry and it puts the entry right on your calendar. Love this! I've always disliked the separation of calendar and To Dos and this solves the problem. The journal feature is super fun and is almost like a scrapbook of memories to look back on! The Syncing between devices is seamless. The ONLY thing that could be improved, in my opinion, is to add a search feature. It would be great to be able to search for an appointment I may have scheduled a while back or to search for events in the past. This app will be in our family life for a long time and I'm so happy I found out about it!
My husband and I have been using Cozi for over 2 years and it used to be a lot better. When you moved out of the app and went back in, you would go back to where you were (i.e. Your grocery list). Now with their "upgrade" when you move away from the app - even for a few seconds, it takes you back to their home page so you have to re-navigate to where you were before. This is very frustrating as you don't always need your phone in hand at the store and if it goes to sleep you basically need to start all over again. Also, the bottom banner to email your list is VERY sensitive. Most of the time I don't think I've touched it and then I look at my phone and it's got a draft email to send my list to someone.
Bottom line: two years ago I would have given this app 5 stars, now I am looking for something else.
Perfect for the family!!
Until now, I used the Calengoo app linked with my gmail calendar. I tried the Cozi app and fell in love. I have 3 children with lots of activities and a work schedule that varies from week to week. This app is perfect for keeping everyone on the same page of activities and appointments. I like the fact that the grocery list is there, so no matter who stops at the store they can get what we need. I do wish that there were more ways to view the calendar and a way to set the exact time of a reminder. Better backgrounds would be nice too and a way to link the contacts from my phone. But it's really not a big deal. The calendar is worth it. Love this app!!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 14, 2015
- Version: 8.1.5215
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2015 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99