Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, BMA Gold Winner for Best Mobile Calendar and named a "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a color-coded calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, family journal and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi's free features include:
• Easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list!
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to the shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.)
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
Cozi is free to download and use. An optional subscription to Cozi Gold gives your family an ad-free experience plus additional features, like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. It is available for $2.50 /month (billed as $29.99 /year) and applies to the whole family.
Cozi Gold's price may vary by location and subscriptions are charged to your credit card through iTunes at time of purchase. It will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 8.3.5784
-Improved search functionality in Recipe Box, including the ability to search for ingredients
-Improved the appearance of some Cozi Today cards
-Minor bug fixes and additional improvements
I am a single mom & communication with my ex-husband has been challenging (to say the least), over the last 7 years that I have been divorced. This app LITERALLY has changed our (my kids, my ex & me) lives!! I no longer have to spend tons of time trying to "reach" my ex via text, email, or calls to confirm that he knows the plan/the schedule. Its just right there for ALL of us to see!! My kids have REALLY gotten into it (my 14 yo daughter on her iphone & my 9 yo son on his ipad)...scheduling anything & everything they can think of (things they want to do over the weekend, tests at school, other assignments, reminders for me since I have been a bit scattered lately, & things that my ex or I agreed to do such as "Have a fire in the firepit tonight" is an example of something my son put on the calendar to remind my ex that he said they could do that when my son was at my ex's house the weekend prior). I cannot speak highly enough about this app. Grocery lists are coming in VERY handy also as my kids can add things they'd like me to get at the store, such as what they'd like for lunch the following week. The lists & calendar are the only things (so far) that we have used in this app & THAT ALONE is well worth paying for Cozi Gold. The free version is fine, too, if you don't mind seeing ads/sponsors within your calendar or lists. That gets on my nerves, so I chose the annual fee of $30. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!
Lifesaver for our family!
We have been using Cozi for about 2 years and love it. The best part is that we learn new tricks and tips all the time and find new & better ways to use the app. We have assigned colors to both parents, both human kids and both furry kids so that we can keep up with pediatrician appointments as easily as we can keep up with vet appointments and know who is bringing who! The grocery list feature is used every single week - makes shopping so much easier. The meal planning feature has helped me better communicate my plan with my husband so dinner can all be on the same page and find a veggie or fruit on our plates regularly;-)
The journal feature is something we just started playing around with - seems pretty fun. And the to do list made it so much more efficient for me to pull together my "honey-do-list" and update it as progress was made.
I've recommended this app to many people and even my parents use it, and it's just the two of them! They use Cozi to keep track of appointments, vacation plans & pet sitting coverage, dinner dates, etc. Its been great for ANY age/size of family.
Cozy is a "must have" app for our family
I have a daughter who is medically fragile and has multiple disabilities. Plus a husband on dialysis and an incredibly intelligent teenage son who began college at age 16. When I was diagnosed with a debilitating illness our home calendar was no longer effective. Overlapping doctors, therapy, dialysis and many other types of appointments combined with work and school schedules turned our life into chaos. The shared calendar gave us back the peace of mind that comes with an organized life. Cozy Gold is worth the upgrade because it allows me to manage our family life whether I'm on bed rest, hospitalized, or out of town. Easy access to the calendar by each family member--no matter where they are--keeps us from scheduling overlapping appointments and events. Certain features such as reminders, repeats, menu and meal planning, shopping lists, etc. allow me to maintain my dignity by keeping me from the embarrassment of looking like an airhead to people who don't understand the complexity of my life. Thank you developers of Cozi. You saved our life!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 8.3.5784
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2015 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99