Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The surprisingly easy way to organize the family. Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App and named the top "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi's free features include:
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared task list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.)
• No matter where or how you and your family sign in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• For more information about the ad-free version of Cozi, tap "Cozi Gold" on your app home screen. Premium features include: Cozi Contacts, Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
• Cozi supports high resolution imagery for iPhone 4 retina display.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "We haven't found anything that works as well as Cozi to help manage hectic lives." –Digitwirl
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is the #1 iPhone App for Moms!" –Circle of Moms
What's New in Version 6.9.3062
-New device notifications system with improved reliability and performance (old system is being phased out, please update your app!)
-Additional minor bug fixes and improvements
Great! V Helpful!
Been using Cozi on the computer for about 3 yrs+ and smartphone app since it's been available. Very helpful for all. Currently we only use the calendar, however will start using shopping list soon. Our teenager enters all her own activities, my husband easily enters all his shifts, etc. Makes our family life move more smoothly.
1. Allows everyone to use it, regardless of what mind of smartphone you have
2. Color coding makes it easier to identify who the appt relates to
3. Easy to use
4. All the other uses - to do
List, shopping list, journal etc could be useful
1. We pay the monthly fee for Cozi Gold, but do agree that it's too expensive. Not sure it's entirely worth it:(
2. Some of the functionality available on the computer doesn't seem to be available on the app (e.g. adding repeating appts - on the computer there are more options vs. app) which is annoying when we use our iPhones mostly
Overall, it's a great app. Highly recommend it.
I never thought I would go digital with my calendar. I am so glad I did! I mainly started with Cozi because every time I was at a doctors appt. I would make my next appt. off the top of my head. Then I would get home and look at my calendar and realize I had to call and reschedule. Now I just pull up Cozi on my phone at the doctor and I can schedule more accurately. Cozi makes my life so much easier. I have a husband, three children, and two dogs to keep up with. I can add/delete things anywhere I am. The dogs even have their own "color" for when I add grooming appointments. I am now addicted to my Cozi calendar and couldn't imagine not having it.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS APP!!!!! I am not iPhone, Apple, or anything else savvy but I love Cozi and recommend it to everyone. I used to miss appointments left and right. No more! I did go ahead and invest in the paid app. Now my whole family Is connected! If my son puts something on the calendar with his iPhone, it shows up on mine, my husbands, and my other sons. When I put something on the calendar it shows up on all family devices. We can also classify who is scheduled for each event. That's just the calendar. Let's talk shopping list. It rocks! Best app ever!! Not cheap, but no more missed appointment fees!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- Version: 6.9.3062
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2014 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99