Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named a “must-have app” for a better life by The TODAY Show, Cozi helps you organize everyday life and keeps the whole family in the loop. You’ll wonder how you managed family life before Cozi.
Cozi is free, easy to use and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedule with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• See upcoming events quickly with 3D Touch and Widgets for iOS 10
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $19.99 USD per year (price may vary by location), and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.3.4
In this update we've made minor bug fixes.
As always, thank you for using Cozi. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at cozi.com/support.
Why do they make you pay for a monthly view calendar?!?! What a rip off! Have nothing to do with this program!they use every gimmick they can to get every penny out of you! Semper Fi
Hard to believe they want money out of you just so you can have a monthly view of your calendar! This is so completely such a rip off to the public it sometimes becomes unbearable. I have never seen or heard of such a company that would stoop so low so very very as to charge for the many extra and manatees that they presumably have one thing $20 for a contact situations wondering $15 just to have a monthly view of a Calendar how ridiculous and greedy these people are there is a new program on the A&E channel called American greed this company but long as there cozy calendar belongs there they need to do a document on this cozy calendar born. I have nothing to do with the slanderous and in competent application all they want is your money money money that's all they care about that your knees are your wants are you necessities only your money Semper Fi
Great calendar, grocery list not great for me
My family uses the calendar ever single day, and we love it. We do pay for Gold, but I have several friends who do not and still live the app. I am not crazy about the grocery list functionality. As the list is created, I have to move items around manually. I have another app that allows me to place an item into a permanent category (for example, dairy), so every time I add that item it goes straight to that category, and I have the categories organized by location in the store. The other missing piece for me is that in the calendar, there is no way to search for a particular event. Sometimes I have no idea when an upcoming appointment might be, or when my last dental appointment was. I still love the app, but it is just a bit short of being 5 stars for me.
Keeps getting better
We have two parents, two kids, and two grandparents in our household. We use this app for all school events, all trips, doctor appointments and (most importantly) the grocery shopping lists. I would give this 5 stars for just the shared calendar and shopping lists. Everything is intuitive. We only just started using the menu function and the to do list function. I just love the function of adding things to my kids' to do list.
Suggestion, add a feature to allow parents to add items to a kids to do list, and secure the item with a passcode. Kids could add or delete their own items on their lists, but not delete parent-added items. Kids could mark items as tentatively complete, and then parents could mark as fully complete (you said you cleaned your room and took out the trash, but you didn't do either).
We paid for gold, and would love to be able to customize colors, fonts, or themes a little more.
In summary, love the app! Love the gold features! Love the little changes that appear to keep making this the most valuable piece of family management software we use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 9.3.4
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99