Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, 3-time Mom's Choice Award Winner, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, and named a "must-have app" for a better life by The TODAY Show. It's the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
Cozi is surprisingly easy to use and includes:
• Color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family's at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists anyone in the family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list, or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies list, packing checklist, camp supplies list, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list with one click
• Easy to cook from - no-dim button keeps your screen on while you're cooking
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold's price may vary by location and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
- Cozi has a fresh look, with a new blue color scheme in place of orange!
- The new bottom navigation bar makes it easier to get to the main features of Cozi: Cozi Today (Home), Calendar, Lists, and Meals. You’ll find other features, Settings, and Help under More.
- All of your lists are now accessible in one convenient place within Cozi Lists, where you can easily switch between Shopping and To Do and quickly preview, edit, and arrange your lists.
- Introducing the Cozi List Library, where you can browse ready-made lists like Grocery List Template, Vacation Packing Checklist, and more.
- Updates to the Calendar include a top bar that changes color when filtering events by family member, and you can now tap the Calendar icon when viewing the calendar to return to today’s date.
- Also new: Swipe down to dismiss the keyboard and pull down to refresh Calendar week view and Lists.
- Additional performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
Was GREAT but deteriorated after update!
I've tried lots of calendar apps but my friend told me about Cozi. I couldn't believe I was willing to pay $30 for an app, but this app was so easy to use & toggle between calendar, To Do & shopping that I bought it 6 months ago. Notice I said "was" great and "was" easy to use. The app update this week took an Amazing app and made it more cumbersome to toggle & use. It took away features and ease of use. It takes 3-4 steps to delete a checked off item. On the To Do list, before I was able to see a list of all my lists & select to open one. Now you see the first 3-4 lines of every list & I have scroll & scroll to find the list I need to open. The calendar now looks like it was old version design waiting for an update. It took away the frequently used buttons like the Today button on the calendar and the Trash can button on the To Do list. I have never left a bad review on an app before in my life...but I've never paid for an app before either. This update happened in the middle of planning a graduation party & I was completely lost! The party is over & I'm searching for a new family app! To Cozi--I want a 6-month reimbursement of my paid subscription, please & thank you!
Works great for my family!
We've been using cozi free for over a year. We love it! The menu planning is a huge plus for us. I can plan menu's and shopping list for many weeks in advance. I love that once I build the recipe in the recipe box, all I have to do is drag it to the calendar. If something comes up and we don't actually eat that meal, I can go back on the calendar and drag that recipe to a new day in the future. I add new recipes weekly so I have a big list to choose from. I can menu plan and make my grocery list all in under 10 mins! My husband can open cozi and see what's for dinner, add items to my shopping list, and make additions/changes to the calendar. This app has saved us precious time and money. We have a busy life like everyone else, with cozi it's much more manageable. Taking the time to menu plan helps us avoid eating out too often, which saves money!
Best tool I have!!!!
It's pretty simple. This app helps me, no, it is solely the tool that allows me to keep my life together. Without this app, my life would be upside down, we'd be late, in the wrong place at the wrong time or the right place at the wrong time or no even there at all!!! It's amazing for my husband and I who are both VERY busy to be able to have the family's schedule at our fingertips always and know where each other are going to be, where the kids are, if a change in pick up happens, all the info is right there. No need to do any extra juggling! Lord knows family's and parents have enough of that to do already! Bottom line is, I am so thankful for this APP. It truly makes my life easier and elevates A LOT of stress knowing that I have all my ducks in a row.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99