Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, 3-time Mom's Choice Award Winner, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, and named a "must-have app" for a better life by The TODAY Show. It's the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
Cozi is surprisingly easy to use and includes:
• Color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family's at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists anyone in the family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list, or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies list, packing checklist, camp supplies list, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list with one click
• Easy to cook from - no-dim button keeps your screen on while you're cooking
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $19.99 USD per year (price may vary by location), and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.2.2
This update fixes issues that occurred when adding new list items, checking off list items, and adding ingredients to a recipe.
- You can now receive Daily Agenda emails that list your family’s upcoming appointments and events. In Settings, choose to receive daily email notifications for each household member.
- Cozi Widgets are now available for iOS 10, making it faster than ever to view today’s upcoming appointments. In this update we’ve improved how appointments are shown in the widget.
Pretty good but lacks features that competitors have
First, I like this app. Like the shared calendar and to do/shopping lists.
However, there are several features lacking that should be simple to implement and that would make Cozi more user friendly. I wish that checked items would fall to the bottom of a list (or that there be a setting that allowed that). (I don't want to delete them because many are items that recur, so simply being able to uncheck them is preferable to retyping them, but why do I have to manually move completed items to bottom so my current list is uncluttered and easier to read?). I also wish that I could assign priorities to list items. Right now, all I can do is manually move them up or down. And, the headings for lists is rather meaningless because it doesn't actually group tasks. It is just another line entry on the list! For example, I can't move a section of tasks by moving the heading/category. I have to move the heading and then each of the sub listings separately. That's not how groups and sub lists should work!!
Today button and review
To reply to others who want the today button back...just hit the calendar button again. Can't remember where I saw that to but it's been so good to know! I coordinate my family of eight (wasn't trying for a rhyme there) with this app. I put the app on my husband's phone and made my two teens get it also. Even if only one of them adds events to the calendar (hint: not my husband) they at least can't claim ignorance of events and locations. I don't use the grocery list feature at all. But it's nice to know it's there when I decide to put that into my routine. We have been using this for five years. I don't see us changing...maybe ever.
Perfect app for my family!!!
This app has helped my family stay organized!!! My husband and I need our own separate calendars, so we use COZI to keep us on the same page with schedules and shopping needs!
I have COZI Gold and I am so happy with it! It's worth every penny! I use Cozi for everything! I no longer use my Apple or Google calendars!
To have my to do list, shopping lists, birthdays to remember, busy life activities… All in one place, it's amazing!
The only feature it is missing as far as I can tell, is a Calendar search feature. Would love to have something like that… Or if someone can tell me how to do it that would be great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 9.2.2
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99