Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The surprisingly easy way to organize the family. Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App and named the top "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi's free features include:
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared task list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.)
• No matter where or how you and your family sign in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• For more information about the ad-free version of Cozi, tap "Cozi Gold" on your app home screen. Premium features include: Cozi Contacts, Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
• Cozi supports high resolution imagery for iPhone 4 retina display.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "We haven't found anything that works as well as Cozi to help manage hectic lives." –Digitwirl
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is the #1 iPhone App for Moms!" –Circle of Moms
What's New in Version 6.9.3248
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ipad still will close out after entering an item on the shopping list the iPhone was doing the same thing but I think it is fixed. Wish there was a way of keeping common entries available so I did not have to type them in again if they were deleted. I know I can check them and then uncheck them but the list does not sort to put unchecked at the top which would be beneficial especially for iPhone users. It is getting better!
Good features, overdone ads
After only a week, I'd rate this 4 stars or higher if they weren't showing ads top and bottom of the window. I don't have anything against ad-supported apps, and maybe I would mind less if they were at least two different ads, but when I'm seeing the same ad at the top and bottom of the window, it seems an obvious push to make me buy subscriptions, which I find annoying.
Love this app!
Although there are some issues, I love the idea behind this app. Our family goes in several different directions and it is hard to keep everyone's schedule straight. I don't need a fancy system, just something simple and straightforward. It works for us.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 11, 2014
- Version: 6.9.3248
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2014 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99