Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, BMA Gold Winner for Best Mobile Calendar and named a "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a color-coded calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, family journal and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi's free features include:
• Easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list!
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to the shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.)
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
Cozi is free to download and use. An optional subscription to Cozi Gold gives your family an ad-free experience plus additional features, like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. It is available for $2.50 /month (billed as $29.99 /year) and applies to the whole family.
Cozi Gold's price may vary by location and subscriptions are charged to your credit card through iTunes at time of purchase. It will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 8.2.5503
- Improvements to the Cozi Journal, including improved privacy for public journals, and design fixes for longer journal entries
- Improvements and bug fixes to Cozi Today cards
- Addressed issue with orientation of family photos
- Minor bug fixes and additional improvements
Good Concepts but, still so many flaws
There are a lot of great concepts in this app, love that the entire family can be linked and can see schedules and lists etc. W few things I have issues with... Why only the option of an annual subscription?? What if we don't like it? There are so many things that could be better like options on how things repeat and when like every 2nd Monday for example. I also wish in the list if you check something off as done you didn't have to manually go in and delete it, a side swipe would be nice or something. A long shopping list that you have to manually delete each item is annoying. I also wish in the appt. list that days with appts were able to be highlighted so they pop out, when we have several things going on in a family of 5 the list tends to just blend together. For all these reasons, no annual subscription here. I've used it in the past and deleted it. Gave it another go hoping it was better... Still not going to subscribe.
Great when traveling, but also excellent anytime!
We are often called to make or change appts while we are traveling. I can look up any date and add or see what I already have right from my phone or iPad. I love this app!
My husband and I use it constantly. All of both our appts appear on our linked phones, tablets, and laptop when we are in wifi range. There is an option for keeping selected notes just on your own device (surprise party for husband?) but we don't often need that. You can add annual or weekly reminders of things to do. We have upgraded to gold and that adds more options.
You don't need wifi to see what is already scheduled. Really, it is practically indispensable!
Too expensive to purchase the Gold
I have had this app for many years. Love it! Over the years I have watched features disappear and the cost increase. I have adapted to what I cannot do. I will never pay $29 a year for this app, instead I will find something else. I also wish I could change the background colors, and have multiple event reminders as I once did. Other than these minor issues, well worth the download for the free app, or if you have a champagne budget, go for the "Gold!"
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 8.2.5503
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2015 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99