Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, BMA Gold Winner for Best Mobile Calendar and named a "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a color-coded calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, family journal and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi's free features include:
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve a list when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you're shopping
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list!
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.)
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
Cozi is free to download and use. An optional subscription to Cozi Gold gives your family an ad-free experience plus additional features, like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. It is available for $2.50 /month (billed as $29.99 /year) and applies to the whole family.
Cozi Gold's price may vary by location and subscriptions are charged to your credit card through iTunes at time of purchase. It will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 8.1.5330
-New: Cozi support for the Apple Watch, see your next 2 Calendar appointments and view/check-off Shopping List items right on your wrist
-Cozi Today has a new Shopping List changes card, shows items recently added by other family members
-Improved Shopping Mode experience: only tapping the checkbox of an item will cause the item to be crossed off, preventing inadvertent check-offs
-Improved Journal look and feel
-Addressed issue which could cause Cozi to unexpectedly close without apparent cause
-Additional minor bug fixes and performance improvements
How did I ever do without?
I'm a Busy Momma of 3, business owner, educator, and I don't know what I did before having this app. I am a upgraded gold member, and have been using this app for 2 years now. Found it online-it's so been worth the money for me to keep my person life on track. I do Cozi and then also day mapping on my own. Powerful combo! So far I've used the meal tracker, shopping, calendar, and just started the To Do morning cleaning list! Love it! My friends all think I'm so cool when I bring my Cozi shopping list into the store. The most helpful feature is the shopping mode, and the fact that I can write my list in no-particular-order but then categorize the list however I wish by moving the items around the list with my finger. Frozen, meat, dairy, dry goods etc. thanks Cozi for making this momma efficient! Anything that gives me more time for fun, and more time to spend with my kids is a winner in my book...
I love this app and the entire concept. I am quite sure I cannot live without it at this point- We have three toddlers, 3 older children, We both work and we have three caregivers, so scheduling (and everyone being on the same page! Is a MUST!!)
I would prefer that the lists would add new items to the top of the list (or at least add them to the bottom of the unchecked items) so that the unchecked items appeared first, but I can deal.
Also, I don't think we needed the upgrade and was a little irritated that my husband paid for it. Frankly I feel that all upgrades should simply be included, but that's just me ;)
Overall - lifesaver of an app if everyone uses it!!!
Almost perfect for me
After using this calendar for a little while I upgraded to gold. I don't know that it was worth spending the $30 but I do depend on this calendar every single day. The to do list and the shopping lists are wonderful. The calendar is great. I wish I could add a little bit more detail, for example assigning certain items from to do lists to the calendar. Also I wish I could check things off of the calendar. And if I don't get them done they would automatically go to the next day. Other than some tweaks it is a wonderful calendar. That's why I have given it only four stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 8.1.5330
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2015 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99