Wigglehop Movie Showtimes
By Plastic Trophy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you see movies at the same theaters over and over, Wigglehop is for you! That’s because we’ll never show you movies from theaters you never go to. Just pick your favorite theaters, movies you want to see from those theaters, a few showtimes you can actually make, and boom! You’ve just made your first Wigglehop movie plan. Share it on Facebook and Twitter and invite friends over text or email!
JUST YOUR FAVORITE THEATERS
• Use the auto-location button or enter one by hand
• Scan your list of movie theaters ordered by distance; closest to farthest
• Theaters are off by default—tap your favorite theaters to turn them on
• Now you’ll only see movies from your favorite theaters
ONLY THE MOVIES YOU WANT
• Scan your list of movies ordered by release; newest to oldest
• Movie titles are off by default—tap the ones you like to turn them on
• Now you’ll only see showtimes for movies you like
SHOWTIMES YOU CAN MAKE
• Scan your list of showtimes ordered by time of day; earliest to latest
• Showtimes are off by default—tap the ones you like to turn them on
• Now you’ll only see movies you like, from your favorite theaters, when you want to see them
MOVIE PLANS MADE TO ORDER
• Create your movie plans ahead of time and check in with them later when you’re out on the town
• Open all of the movies you might want to see so you have backups to choose from when you’re ready to leave the house or restaurant
• Create a time window of showtimes to choose from so you can leave the house or restaurant when you’re ready to
• Open movies and times you think your friends might like too, so everyone can brainstorm from a single movie plan—right there at dinner, or on the street
• Movies that have already played for the day are dropped from the list
• Turn off clock hours you aren’t interested in to shorten your showtimes list
• Every planned showtime features a countdown clock
• Movie details include Twitter-length synopsis, MPAA rating, running time, and on the iPad, star and director credits
FEATURED IN APP STORE ESSENTIALS: APPS FOR MOVIE LOVERS
FEATURED IN THE APP STORE ENTERTAINMENT SECTION: WHAT’S HOT
What's New in Version 1.6.2
• Support for iOS 7
• Now requires iOS 6 or later
I would like to know more about the person who writes the synopses for this App. They're evocative without giving anything anyway. Some of them are downright poetic. Anyway, best movie showtime app I've used for that reason AND the ability to hide reviews or scores the movie has gotten (I try to avoid all that until after I've seen it).
Won't set my location
I am in a city. The location button does not work for me. An error message always says try again. All other iOS location services are functioning normally. I also rebooted. I filled in the city name, so it's not far off, but presumably it would sort theaters by distance from my exact location if only it worked.
Wigglehop is Awesome!
This app is easy to set up and provides quick and accurate movie time info. Best of all, it offers a great organizational tool to coordinate the family. I can message times from the app, which is also useful.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Plastic Trophy LLC
- © 2012 Plastic Trophy LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.