DVD Profiler for iOS
By Invelos Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you're a current user of DVD Profiler for Windows or not, DVD Profiler for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad will help you take control of your DVD and Blu-ray addictions!
"Blows every other film catalog app out of the water. Nearly perfect from the start." Mark Cruickshank
"Absolutely Awesome!! A got to have.... This app for me was worth the wait." nonenow
"It rocks! Can you imagine something this nice in a 1.0 release? We've waited a long time for it and from my reviewing, looks and feels outstanding! I hope it gets a spotlight by Apple soon!" Geezer63
"All I can say is that it far exceeded my expectations and in my opinion is the ONLY way to manage your disc collection no matter how large or small. If you want the best cataloging program look no further than this one." Tom
"Buy this now! Amazing! Blows all the competition away. This is a must have app if you collect movies. Really shows off what the iPhone can do." Cary_B
This universal app is a one-time purchase and will run on your iPhone (including Retina display support), iPod Touch and iPad (with a native iPad interface) - any or all.
DVD Profiler's unique combination of integrated application and custom online data access sets it apart from competing alternatives.
With an enormous community of dedicated users worldwide, DVD Profiler's database is refined daily to provide detailed data for all your favorite (and not so favorite) movies.
Our huge library of informational profiles for DVDs and Blu-rays (over 500,000 and counting) ensures you'll always have the scoop on new releases and the details of your collection on the go.
If you have DVD Profiler for Windows, you can sync your collection to your iOS device over a local Wi-fi connection.
DVD Profiler for iOS now includes free online storage of your collection via our DVD Profiler Online feature - share your collection between iOS devices, or with a PC.
New to DVD Profiler? No problem! Although the mobile and desktop apps work well together, the desktop app is not required. You can get started tracking your collection right on your iOS device.
- Add to your collection by search, by UPC (barcode scanning supported), or by browsing new and upcoming releases.
- Keep track of your Wish List, Ordered, and Owned categories. Premium users of the desktop app can also create custom categories.
- Monitor and update loans and viewings. Find out who has what with three taps.
- Browse your collection by Genres, Media Types, Year, Rating, Country, etc.
- Create and refine custom searches to find just the right DVD to watch.
- View detailed data on each disc - full cover images, full cast and crew, ratings, genres, audio tracks and subtitles, etc.
- Delve into your collection by Cast and Crew, branching your search by filmography.
- View trailers and browse reviews right from the app.
- Set and browse reviews for each entry, and browse reviews submitted by other DVD Profiler users.
For users of our desktop app:
- Make changes on your desktop app, your mobile app, or both - the changes are merged seamlessly when you connect.
- Command and control your PC version of DVD Profiler from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad - play trailers and view fullscreen covers on your PC with a few taps on your mobile device. **
- Remotely print charts from your mobile device.
- Remotely print a custom DVD Profiler collection report - hundreds are available for free download from invelos.com, or create your own. **
** Note: Some remote control features (e.g. report printing and desktop trailer play) require a paid registration for DVD Profiler on your PC.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
- New batch barcode scanning - even faster collection entry
- Cover image capture and edit, right in the app
- Support for the new data changes in desktop version 3.9
- In the date pickers, tap the month name for quick year/month selection
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Long time user
I have been a long time user, and being a movie collector there is no better way to keep track of what you own and who has borrowed your movies. Also a great way to have your list on you all the time with the App for the phone, so you don't make the mistake and purchase duplicates. I don't miss a chance to tell anyone about this program.
New update fixes covers!
I tried several movie catalog apps before this one became my go to app for tracking my collection of around a thousand titles.
The new update fixed my cover issues! Thanks for finally updating your software. This is once again the best app for cataloging a large movie collection. It has rich features and offers depth worthy of its price. I highly recommend.
I have been using the desktop for years and it has helped me keep over 5,000 movies together. If this app would have been out when I first created my list with the scanner it would have made my life a lot easier. But if u r looking for an app to keep track of ur movies look no further.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Invelos Software, Inc.
- © 2015, Invelos Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.