DVD Profiler for iOS
By Invelos Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Summer Sale! For a limited time, DVD Profiler is over 50% off!
Whether you're a current user of DVD Profiler for Windows or not, DVD Profiler for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad will help you take control of your DVD and Blu-ray addictions!
"Blows every other film catalog app out of the water. Nearly perfect from the start." Mark Cruickshank
"Absolutely Awesome!! A got to have.... This app for me was worth the wait." nonenow
"It rocks! Can you imagine something this nice in a 1.0 release? We've waited a long time for it and from my reviewing, looks and feels outstanding! I hope it gets a spotlight by Apple soon!" Geezer63
"All I can say is that it far exceeded my expectations and in my opinion is the ONLY way to manage your disc collection no matter how large or small. If you want the best cataloging program look no further than this one." Tom
"Buy this now! Amazing! Blows all the competition away. This is a must have app if you collect movies. Really shows off what the iPhone can do." Cary_B
This universal app is a one-time purchase and will run on your iPhone (including Retina display support), iPod Touch and iPad (with a native iPad interface) - any or all.
DVD Profiler's unique combination of integrated application and custom online data access sets it apart from competing alternatives.
With an enormous community of dedicated users worldwide, DVD Profiler's database is refined daily to provide detailed data for all your favorite (and not so favorite) movies.
Our huge library of informational profiles for DVDs and Blu-rays (over 500,000 and counting) ensures you'll always have the scoop on new releases and the details of your collection on the go.
If you have DVD Profiler for Windows, you can sync your collection to your iOS device over a local Wi-fi connection.
DVD Profiler for iOS now includes free online storage of your collection via our DVD Profiler Online feature - share your collection between iOS devices, or with a PC.
New to DVD Profiler? No problem! Although the mobile and desktop apps work well together, the desktop app is not required. You can get started tracking your collection right on your iOS device.
- Add to your collection by search, by UPC (barcode scanning supported), or by browsing new and upcoming releases.
- Keep track of your Wish List, Ordered, and Owned categories. Premium users of the desktop app can also create custom categories.
- Monitor and update loans and viewings. Find out who has what with three taps.
- Browse your collection by Genres, Media Types, Year, Rating, Country, etc.
- Create and refine custom searches to find just the right DVD to watch.
- View detailed data on each disc - full cover images, full cast and crew, ratings, genres, audio tracks and subtitles, etc.
- Delve into your collection by Cast and Crew, branching your search by filmography.
- View trailers and browse reviews right from the app.
- Set and browse reviews for each entry, and browse reviews submitted by other DVD Profiler users.
For users of our desktop app:
- Make changes on your desktop app, your mobile app, or both - the changes are merged seamlessly when you connect.
- Command and control your PC version of DVD Profiler from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad - play trailers and view fullscreen covers on your PC with a few taps on your mobile device. **
- Remotely print charts from your mobile device.
- Remotely print a custom DVD Profiler collection report - hundreds are available for free download from invelos.com, or create your own. **
** Note: Some remote control features (e.g. report printing and desktop trailer play) require a paid registration for DVD Profiler on your PC.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
- New batch barcode scanning - even faster collection entry
- Cover image capture and edit, right in the app
- Support for the new data changes in desktop version 3.9
- In the date pickers, tap the month name for quick year/month selection
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Horrible. Please read this review
I have had this app for 2 minutes and I hate it. It keeps asking me if I want to update the database. I know this is only an annoying bug that can be fixed. I went to batch add. It wants you to review and press done after each movie. After scanning the movie Sin City, it gave me 3 choices to choice from. 2 of the choices where the same. The third choice was the british ver. After choosing one it took me back to the same screen to choose one again. At this rate it will take me forever to add my 500 or so movies. I used another app that would batch add at a rate as fast as I could scan. I did about 18 movies in 1 minute. That was great, but I did not like the way it sync's across devices, so I paid for this one. I want my money back. What a wast. I will keep looking.
One of the best iOS apps available!!!
This is definitely my most useful app. I have a huge movie/tv collection and keeping track of what is already in my collection and what I still need to get when out shopping really helps prevent duplicate unnecessary purchases. The only drawback is that they have yet to make a macOS desktop version for syncing and backup so Mac users have to use Parallels to run the PC desktop app. Plus as the tech and iOS versions keep improving the resolution of all the graphics need to keep up. Particularly the side scrolling graphics.
I live this app. It is absolutely fantastic. I've used to see movie on sale and tried to remember if I already owned them. I typically ended up buying the move two and sometimes three times. Now I just open the app and check. It's real easy to search for movies you own. They have a very large database of movies so adding your collection is a breeze. You can back it up and view on your computer or your wife can (or husband). I would highly recommend this app to anyone.