DVD Profiler for iOS
By Invelos Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you're a current user of DVD Profiler for Windows or not, DVD Profiler for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad will help you take control of your DVD and Blu-ray addictions!
"Blows every other film catalog app out of the water. Nearly perfect from the start." Mark Cruickshank
"Absolutely Awesome!! A got to have.... This app for me was worth the wait." nonenow
"It rocks! Can you imagine something this nice in a 1.0 release? We've waited a long time for it and from my reviewing, looks and feels outstanding! I hope it gets a spotlight by Apple soon!" Geezer63
"All I can say is that it far exceeded my expectations and in my opinion is the ONLY way to manage your disc collection no matter how large or small. If you want the best cataloging program look no further than this one." Tom
"Buy this now! Amazing! Blows all the competition away. This is a must have app if you collect movies. Really shows off what the iPhone can do." Cary_B
This universal app is a one-time purchase and will run on your iPhone (including Retina display support), iPod Touch and iPad (with a native iPad interface) - any or all.
DVD Profiler's unique combination of integrated application and custom online data access sets it apart from competing alternatives.
With an enormous community of dedicated users worldwide, DVD Profiler's database is refined daily to provide detailed data for all your favorite (and not so favorite) movies.
Our huge library of informational profiles for DVDs and Blu-rays (over 500,000 and counting) ensures you'll always have the scoop on new releases and the details of your collection on the go.
If you have DVD Profiler for Windows, you can sync your collection to your iOS device over a local Wi-fi connection.
DVD Profiler for iOS now includes free online storage of your collection via our DVD Profiler Online feature - share your collection between iOS devices, or with a PC.
New to DVD Profiler? No problem! Although the mobile and desktop apps work well together, the desktop app is not required. You can get started tracking your collection right on your iOS device.
- Add to your collection by search, by UPC (barcode scanning supported), or by browsing new and upcoming releases.
- Keep track of your Wish List, Ordered, and Owned categories. Premium users of the desktop app can also create custom categories.
- Monitor and update loans and viewings. Find out who has what with three taps.
- Browse your collection by Genres, Media Types, Year, Rating, Country, etc.
- Create and refine custom searches to find just the right DVD to watch.
- View detailed data on each disc - full cover images, full cast and crew, ratings, genres, audio tracks and subtitles, etc.
- Delve into your collection by Cast and Crew, branching your search by filmography.
- View trailers and browse reviews right from the app.
- Set and browse reviews for each entry, and browse reviews submitted by other DVD Profiler users.
For users of our desktop app:
- Make changes on your desktop app, your mobile app, or both - the changes are merged seamlessly when you connect.
- Command and control your PC version of DVD Profiler from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad - play trailers and view fullscreen covers on your PC with a few taps on your mobile device. **
- Remotely print charts from your mobile device.
- Remotely print a custom DVD Profiler collection report - hundreds are available for free download from invelos.com, or create your own. **
** Note: Some remote control features (e.g. report printing and desktop trailer play) require a paid registration for DVD Profiler on your PC.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
DVD Profiler is now iOS 8 ready
Used to be great...
I tried several movie catalog apps before this one became my go to app for tracking my collection of around a thousand titles.
But since the update none of the covers load which makes it practically useless from an aesthetic standpoint.
It still works on my iPad, but I never have that with me when I'm trying to remember if I already own a title at a retail store. Which is why I dropped the ten bucks in the first place.
If they they would only support their product I would recommend this app, but buyer beware. I've waited months for a fix, but as of the time of this review still zippo. Save your money for cheaper app that at least delivers what it promises.
I downloaded the app when it was four and five stars. Ever since the iPhone update now every time I try and use the camera the app quits. I hate when this happens to Apps because now this app is useless
No covers available with new update
After downloading the iOS 8 update for my iPhone 6 there are no covers available for any of my movies....good grief. I'm going to have to quit updating my apps apparently.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Invelos Software, Inc.
- © 2014, Invelos Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.