Listary — Share & Sync Lists
By Nuno Baldaia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
→ MAIN FEATURES:
• Make lists, check them off. That’s it.
• Sync wirelessly across devices.
• Share lists with others — with live updates.
• Blazing fast and incredibly flexible.
→ WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
“Everything feels natural and intuitive. It’s nice, clean, and super fast.” — AppAdvice
“A great tool in the way it keeps things minimal and always accessible.” — MacStories
→ FAST AND FLEXIBLE:
• Type or paste several items in a row.
• Use your lists in other apps (see below).
• Reviewers: “syncs flawlessly” and “in seconds”.
• Great for to-dos, shared groceries, preparing parties, lists of books, gifts, movies, and more…
→ OTHER FEATURES
• Syncs with Simplenote
• Send lists by SMS or Email
• Add reminders to Due (dueapp.com)
• Set a Default List — great for Inbox or Today lists.
• Use your lists in Notational Velocity, nvALT, ResophNotes, and other Mac/Win/Android apps.
→ SEE MORE AT: http://listaryapp.com
→ EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
→ TWITTER: @listaryapp
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Minor bug fixes
Excellent List App
This app is great for making lists. Simple and effective. My favorite feature: you can copy text, like from an e-mail, and paste it in a list and Listary automatically makes an item for each line in the list. Saves a lot of retyping/reformatting. Love this app.