Today and Not Today
By Digital Media Consulting, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Today and Not Today helps you quickly establish and then track your priorities.
One of the biggest concerns with time and focus management is not being “gut honest” about what has to be done today and what can wait. Task lists are good. Today and Not Today is better. It cuts through the chaos like no other tool.
1. The first step to “gut honest” focus is to complete a brain dump. Get everything in your head that has to be done out in the light of day.
2. The next step is to use more brutal honesty and identify only those things that have to be done today or else (or else means you have to pay an undesirable consequence). Put those into your Today and Critical bucket. Identify which items are nice to do today but not critical and place those into Not Critical. Everything else goes in the Not Today bucket. Nothing is lost, everything is in a place.
3. Finally, prioritize the items in your Critical bucket in order of appropriate completion.
You win the fight against time when your Today Critical bucket is empty.
• Everything you brain dumped is stored and ready for resorting when you are.
• You win when your Critical bucket is empty.
• If your day turns upside down at 10 a.m. go ahead and start over. You can re-prioritize at a moments notice if a crisis occurs.
Watch the Today and Not Today introduction video at http://www.digitaltrike.com/made-by/apps/today-and-not-today/
What's New in Version 1.3
- updated for iOS 10
- fixed hours left in your day display bug
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Media Consulting
- © Digital Media Consulting Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.