To learn multiplication with a step-by-step guide, there's no other app like MathEdge!
- Multiplication step-by-step guide
- Multiplication flash cards 0-12
- Single number focus: practice your times table for 3's, 5's, 8's, or the number of your choice.
- Audio instructions
- Caters to both left and right handed children
- Great for classrooms or at home
• Test your child with a set of multiplication flash cards to exercise and improve their memorized math facts
• Choose between a right-handed or left-handed layout for ease of use
• Show your child how to properly arrive at each answer with a guided step-by-step experience, improving their skills and understanding
"The app shows students step by step how to solve standard math problems. It's like having a tutor sit with them and explain the process." - Mrs. Miller, 3rd grade teacher
- You make me learn so fast, I love it!
- this game has really helped me learn all my math thank you soooo much
- I love this app so much, i have been doing that everyday for math
- I hate multiplication but you make it so much fun!
- I love mathedge multiplication so much it is so easy not difficult
- I love this app it is really helping me with my multiplication
- Hi I think this is a fun math game because I'm playing while I'm learning and now I think math is my favorite subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
- Hi I love your game it's awesome! It really helps me with my multiplication! You should create more games like this please!
- I would like to thank u guys because ur game helped me with my math test
- Hi. My mom and I love this game a lot! I told my 4th grade teacher about this game, and she said it is just fine to play this really cool game to practice for math. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! :-)
- My daughter has a great time with this app learning her multiples and doing the flash cards. I want to thank u for creating such a phenomenal app.
- math edge you helped me in multiplication
- This app helps my child do a lot better in school!! thanks so much!!
- I love this app. I am a fifth grader, but I still like to practice my multiplication so it stays strong.
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Multiplication
Up to date for the newest devices.
Thanks for all your support!
Ratings and Reviews
September 19, 2016
September 19, 2016 is when I am writing this review. I am also giving this app five stars. The reason for this is that I like the app. However, if the app asks me to write a review again at least now I will have a record of when I did it so that the next time that this app asks me to rate, I will know how short or long it has been since I did it last. In this way I will be able to gauge how often the app is asking me to rate. This will also tell everyone how often the app asks me to rate it and whether or not it is annoying.
Excellent app that ACTUALLY teaches
There are a lot of apps in the store that are supposed to teach multiplication by drill or by some kind of game.
I don’t know why, but many of them are bad. They don’t actually teach. Part of the problem is they try to jam the math problems into a standard game format, and it doesn’t work. Or they offer all answers as multiple choice selections, which does not help you learn how to produce the right answer on your own.
This app is totally different!
It actually teaches! It walks you through how to do multi-digit multiplication step by step, using highlights and instructions to explain what to do next.
The flash card mode is actually a useful set of flash cards, because it requires you to enter the answer rather than pick it from a selection.
This is a great app for learning multiplication!
Best app to learn multiplication facts
I tutor kids in math and one of their biggest struggles is not knowing math facts. Counting on their fingers or using a calculator, even into high school, is not efficient and they don’t develop a confidence in their ability to do math. Knowing math facts gives them that confidence and this is the best app I have tried that improves that skill. No games, just speed and repetition and challenging themselves to improve.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great review and for your work in helping students learn! Let us know if you ever have any other feedback for us for future updates or new apps. =)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.