Dream Track Nation
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured as Apple iPhone Game of the Week
Who needs boring old reality?
In Dream Track Nation let your imagination run wild as you race to the finish in some of the craziest, most colorful and downright silly racetracks you’ve ever seen! Collect stars, use power-ups and jump huge gaps in this unique take on arcade racing. Use the incredible inbuilt track editor to create any track you desire, and then race it against your friends online! Dream Track Nation allows you to pair up with anyone in the world and see who’s got what it takes to bring home the gold!
"...it’s this combination of deft controls and full-featured track creation that has our motors running." — PocketGamer
"Dream Track Nation is fast paced fun that you just won’t be able to get enough of." — Apple'N'Apps
Dream Track Nation Highlights
• Some of the wildest and weirdest track designs in gaming for a unique racing experience.
• Three worlds to race through; Texas, Alaska, New York and Moon each with twenty unique tracks.
• Simple to use, yet incredibly deep Track Editor lets you create amazing, fun and wickedly challenging tracks.
• Multiplayer over Wi-Fi means you can play your friends anywhere in the world with ease—or play a random opponent and make new friends!
• Unique ‘patchwork quilt’ artistic style like no other game on the App Store.
• Unlock a variety of different cars as you progress, there’s even a motorbike!
• Super catchy soundtrack that you’ll be whistling all day!
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.5
- The new iPad retina support
- Minor Fixes
For a game that cost $1 it's really worth it! I was having second thoughts about this game but it turned out super fun! The best feature is you can create and play custom maps! Get it!!! :D
This game,sadly, crashes sometimes when you are making a map! I was 9/10 the way of this big map I made! It crashed and I got really mad. I wasted at least an hour. If building maps isn't your thing then, this is still 5/5 but for now 4.5/5 :)
Also I've noticed many of the top tracks are super easy and non-creative levels (in share)! We need to rate the good created maps 5 not the easy-to-make-maps. :/
Great! But needs one more thing...
This game is very fun, has good controls, great graphics, and runs very smoothly. But the track editor: you need to make an option where you can just draw the track. It would be like Line Rider, but you can control the character. This would make the game much better, and more people would buy it. Great game otherwise, it was made really well.
When I first played I was impressed by the graphics and physics. The only problem I had was when entering share it froze and that lasted about 2 days but vanished. I love the build mode and share. I would like to see more tracks and cars. But overall it's 5 stars! :) Good job and thanks for the good game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 24, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © PowPow Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.