By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SPECIAL 50% OFF SALE! GET AMPLITUBE FENDER FOR ONLY $6.99/€6.99 FOR LIMTED TIME!***
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPHONE OR iPOD TOUCH. NOW WITH iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube Fender was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure sonic authenticity. Derived from the award-winning Mac/PC version, AmpliTube Fender lets you choose from 5 Fender amp models and 6 Fender stompbox models.
It lets you build your Fender rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Plug your instrument into AmpliTube Fender via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). Plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube Fender straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig® BlueBoard integration. Or use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Fender with your floor controller of choice.
AmpliTube Fender is now compatible with Audiobus in iOS 8. It can be opened inside Audiobus (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps for many creative purposes.
Use the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your Music library for practice. It lets you speed up (+200%) or slow down (-50%) so you can hone your chops.
AmpliTube Fender is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later. Amplitude Fender now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
If you own AmpliTube for iPhone, AmpliTube Fender gear models are available for in-app purchase either as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (iOS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- 6 Fender stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio with master section via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Tuner and metronome built-in
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via in-app purchase
More apps information:
What's New in Version 1.7
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Projects sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- iPhone recorder can be expanded to 8 tracks
- New Multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
iRig damaged my headphone jack
3 devices later and almost $100 invested & this w/ "Amplitude"/ iRig & it still doesn't work. It was great when it worked for about 3 uses and then ruined my headphone jack.
I was afraid to try it on my replacement iPhone & iPad but finally did and it doesn't work at all. I wasted money on the in app purchases too.
In app transfer is a failure
They claim you can transfer these between various versions of Amplitube but that's a bold faced lie. Not only is there no obvious way to do so but when you find the "instructions" buried deep in their website, those "instructions" don't work at all!
This stuff is terrible
For Christmas, my kids bought me this company’s iRig BlueBoard (foot pedal), iRig Midi Interface and iRig Microphone together with a suite of relevant software (AmpliTube, etc.) Nothing worked. And, perhaps I should explain that for 40 years I was a professor of mathematics and cognitive science at Northwestern, UMass, Purdue, and Indiana Universities - as well as being a software developer and experienced user of computer-based technologies. I’ve now retired and play a harmonica in several local bands (blues, country, rock, bluegrass). I mention this only to make it clear that I’m not an inexperienced user of these kinds of technologies.
When I first experienced problems with IK Multimedia’s gadgets and software, I contacted their tech support people, and all they did was to tell me to read their manuals. I did this. And, to prove that I read the manuals thoroughly, I went though one of the manuals and make line-by-line editorial comments pointing out how nearly every sentence was either: (1) unhelpful, (2) completely unclear, (3) incomplete, or (4) completely wrong (in the sense that what was said simply wasn’t accurate).
Then, I once again simplified my questions and contacted IK’s tech support people. This time, I did get a few suggestions about possible solutions to my problems. But, once again, virtually every sentence in this message was either: (1) completely unclear, (2) incomplete, or (3) completely wrong (in the sense that what was said simply wasn’t accurate). Also, the tech support person stated that some of the problems that I confronted could only be solved by purchasing more equipment that performed functions that IK Multimedia’s web site claims that their products are intended to do.
Next, I tried going to IK Multimedia’s web site to see if there were other ways to get technical support. The contact numbers that were given reported that “the tech support lines were down.” And now, three days later, “the lines are still down."
I’ve now seem to have no options except to ask for my money back on these purchases. … If you want to get a quick verification of what I’ve said, try downloading the things that are called “users manuals” for IK Multimedia’s products. The shortcomings will be obvious. These “users manuals” are not really users manuals at all. The simply describe what the products claim to do, but they give almost no information about how you (the user) could actually do any of these things. Also, these “users guides” contain a bunch of nearly identical photographs which contribute almost nothing to the meaningfulness of the text. … In more than 40 years of using a lot of computer-based tools, I’ve never encountered anything this bad in terms of overstated claims, completely useless “users guides”, and dismal tech support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 86.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl. AmpliTube® is a registered trademark of IK Multimedia. FENDER™, STRATOCASTER™, and FENDER amplifiers, logos are trademarks of FMIC and used under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX$6.99
- MIDI Control$4.99