AmpliTube Fender™ for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPAD. NOW WITH INTER-APP AUDIO SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME.
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! Use the iRig HD, iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPad, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller.
AmpliTube Fender was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version, AmpliTube Fender for iPad lets you choose from 5 Fender amp models and 6 Fender stompbox models.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad is now Audiobus compatible, meaning it can be opened inside the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps, opening up many more creative options.
The built-in Speed Trainer is a robust practice tool that lets you import audio and change tempo without affecting pitch. Load songs, backing tracks or loops from the Music library on your device, or from a computer, and play along. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a multi-FX processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build your Fender rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
AmpliTube Fender is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder with master section via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later, if desired. A new 2-measure preroll feature makes it much easier to come in on time when recording.
Capture ideas quickly and share your work by exporting high-quality audio files or M4As. Record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible: works in any of the 3 Audiobus "slots"
- 6 Fender stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender™ Mac/PC software
- Single track recorder (with re-amping and preroll) expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate, tweakable effects per track on the multitrack recorder
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Powerful preset system
- New Global Menu
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Can be incorporated into AmpliTube 3 for iPad app via in-app purchase
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via in-app purchase
More apps information:
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Addresses minor issues related to Inter-App Audio performance and stability
Please transfer between devices!!
I love this app but I want to be able to get it onto my iPhone and it says that I have to purchase it again! Please, make it compatible for my phone with the one purchase. I don’t want to buy it again.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 174 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2013 IK Multimedia Production Srl. AmpliTube® is a registered trademark, property of IK Multimedia Production. FENDER™, STRATOCASTER™, and the distinctive headstock and body designs commonly found on the STRATOCASTER guitar, and all FENDER amplifiers, logos, and trade dress are the trademarks of FMIC and used herein under license. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 8-Track Recorder + Master FX$14.99
- MIDI Control$4.99