Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
This update includes several minor bug fixes to keep the app running as it should.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Saved My Day
A friend told me about this app. It has simplified my life times 1,000. I had notepads everywhere with lists of To Do’s for business, personal, around the house, shopping, etc. So many pieces of papers and notepads I was frustrated I could not somehow organize them so I could keep up and not feel overwhelmed with everything I had to do. I could not keep up with anything. Now it is all in one place and alplabetized so it is easy to locate. I can put a reminder and due dates on each item so I get a reminder to do it as it needs to be done. I can delete it once it is completed without having pages of notepads with items marked through but needing to keep the page with other items that need to be done. I can share lists with family members so they can add items to a Wishlist for Christmas or for items needed at the grocery store. Which by the way is the easiest way to have a grocery shopping list because you add items as you think of them and it is shared so whoever does the shopping always has a current list. I have the app on my laptop and my phone. The lists always sync on both so always have it available no matter which one I use. Absolutely the best thing that has happened to me to simplify my life. I owe my friend and will be taking her out to one of the nicest restaurants in Dallas as a thank you for how she has helped me get my sanity back! Thanks Rebecca you are a saint.
Simply the Best
I really don’t have time to write reviews, but Wunderlist deserves for me to reinvest a portion of the time and energy that its saved me over the years in a glowing review. I have tried more than 10 Organizational programs, most of which were free, had nominal cost or had plenty of Internet Hype and after about 5 years and many trash cans later, this one is hands down the best! I manage 6 Departments with multiple direct reports. I sit on 4 Boards and have numerous family commitments with teenage kids. I would be lost without this program. I love that you can combine Business and Personal all in one. You can assignl tasks to your subordinates and then keep track of their progress while they hold themselves accountable. You can create notes and follow up dates. You can attach documents and even e-mail tasks to yourself in meetings. The list goes on and on….if one of your resolutions is to get your life in order and you want to do it efficiently, electronically and cut out paper and enable cross platform integration - your phone, laptop, iPad and Desktop, your search is over!!! No downside other than not downloading and using it and every opportunity!!! Thank you Wunderlist for the best program in the APP Store!!!
One of the best to-do lists out there!
I am one of those people who is forever trying to find the best way to create to-do lists, and I’ve gone through a million different apps in my search. My husband found Wunderlist, and I’ve been hooked ever since! I love the fact that we can share lists (no more getting to the supermarket only to realize that the other person has the the grocery list) and create our own. I love that you can consolidate lists into a common folder (e.g., shopping lists for a number of different stores, work lists for different projects, lists of what to pack for business trips vs. vacation) to keep things clean and simple. You can “undelete” recurring tasks (I do this for my weekly cleaning to-do lists) easily so you don’t have to re-create the wheel. For larger projects, there are subtasks that you can also check off, as well as a notes section for each task and a way to attach a picture to a list (e.g., “When you’re at the store, buy this thing - it looks like THIS!”). Between work and home lists, I can honestly say I use this app literally (and I do mean literally) on a daily basis!
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 45.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.