By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 3.50.9
- You can now create events.
- dailymotion has been added to [Live from PlayStation].
- Other players' shared activities now appear in your activities.
- Players who have been tagged now appear in your activities.
Don't bother with the app. For all of you complaining about not being able to see if your friends are online then just get the messenger app. It actually works and was the only reason why I needed this app in the first place. And for those of you complaining about the store crashing and not being able to access the blog just do what I did, go to the website on your browsers and pin them to your home screen. It's as simple as that. This app never had its own version of the store anyways it just used your browser. If you don't want so many PS icons around just put them in folders. Sony has done right by the fans when it comes to many things these last two years but who ever is in charge of managing this app needs to go. Constant review wipes and infrequent updates clearly show their lack of commitment or care.
Yes occasionally when I'm browsing the store on bad wifi it will crash. But is you have somewhat stable wifi or LTE, you will be fine. The app is great. When the new PlayStation plus games come out I can just press a few buttons and download it to my PS4. And when I'm away I can look at current sales and maybe buy one before the sale runs out. My only real problem is that you can't message people online from this app. There is a message button, but it will redirect you to download the PlayStation message app. Please make an update so I don't have to switch in and out of two different apps that should be together in the first place.
Finally fixed my issue
I always used to use this app without problem to buy games and then have it download them to my waiting PS4 so I could play when I got home. For the last 2 years or so, everything about the PlayStation Store within the app has been terrible. I could barely look at games in the store without the app crashing or falling to load let alone try to purchase and send to my PS4.
It would appear that that is finally fixed!! I don't use the app for much more than that so I have no further complaints!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 06, 2016
- Version: 3.50.9
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.