Sticky Notes 1
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brand new UI, amazing new features and enhanced usability. One Sticky Notes App that rules them all. Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
A great sticky notes offering flexible intuitive way to store and get to your typed or handwritten notes. The most flexible sticky notes app on the app store.
Realistic stickies that are perfect for notes, memos, tasks, shopping lists, quick notes, phone numbers, emails, reminders and much more. Sticky notes with style.
[ Sticky Notes 1 special strengths! ]
• You can quickly and beautifully create a memo with your handwriting in a small display by using the handwriting tool.
• There are many colors for the memo paper! Of course, you can create a memo with your own photograph.
• You can create several memo boards to paste the memos in categories with charming icons!
• Cannot search the memo you’ve created with your hand? On Sticky Notes 1, you can add a tag in your memo. Just search it with tags!
• You can add number badgeson each memo board and application icons with all of the numbers of memos, numbers of memos with alarm settings and with numbers of memos that have not been checked.
[ Other functions! ]
• You can change the background of the main page with your own photographs!
• You can move it right away if there are URL, phone number, and email in the content of the memo.
• You can directly send the memo through email.
• You can easily manage your daily tasks by adding checkmarks on your memos.
• You can set alarms on your memos.
• The application supports the “Nanum font” provided by NHN.
• Each memo board and application can be guarded with passwords.
• You can backup and restore your data by using the ITUNES file sharing function.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send them to my email(Sticky Notes firstname.lastname@example.org) and please come to our Visit www.magicalpad.com for support and more information.
Contact us for support via
What's New in Version 3.0.4
Better support for iOS9
Handy and Useful
I have memory issues and this app keeps me organized, and on top of things. I also don't have to have sticky notes everywhere. I have found some clitches though. If I sync to the cloud all my notes disappear:( The app is on my devices, but I haven't found a way for the notes I create to show up on both devices. I am almost 70, and I do find this app quite useful despite the problems I found.
See the bottom of my review if you are having trouble with changing the size of the FONTS. I just purchased this about half an hour ago. Here's my initial review. The app has some nice features. One of the features is the ability to write a list. I created a list of To Do items. I set an alarm to remind myself of the things I had to do from that list. Then I wanted to PRINT the list. I did not find a way to print it. Huh? The only options were to Email or Save to Camera roll. I can understand wanting to email stuff to yourself, but why would I want to go through all that just to print out my To Do list? So far, this is the only function that I find missing. And for me it is an important function. So Here is How to Change the Fonts: One of the reviewers stated that there was no ability to make Font sizes larger. However, This Can Be Done. The method for changing the size of fonts on a single note is as follows: On the Top portion of your note, tap on the letter T, which stands for Text. Then if you want to change the size or shape of the font just look at the Bottom of the note where you will see several icons of which 2 of them are the letter A - The A icon on Your Left hand side is the one to tap in order to change the font and the font size. If you want to change the thickness of something you wrote in your own handwriting, tap on the Scribble icon on Your right hand side at the Top of the note. The icon does not say "Scribble" It just looks like a Wavy Scribble. Sorry, I can't think of any other words to describe it. Then look at the bottom of the note where you will see 3 horizontal lines. The 3 horizontal lines are showing as the second icon from Your Left Hand side. When you tap on those 3 lines, a Slider bar comes up and you can slide the round Circle to the left to Decrease the Thickness of the lines, or slide the Circle to Your Right Hand side to Increase the Thickness of the lines. On Your Left Hand Side of the Slider bar, you will see the Numbers go up and down indicating the Size of the Thickness. There is also an Eraser at the bottom of the note. Experiment with the app and you will find your way with time. I hope this will be of help to anyone who is interested. Thanks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: MagicalPad, LLC
- © 2014 MagicalPad, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.