Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
By Meredith Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try Better Homes and Gardens iPad® Edition today – Free.
Download the app and receive a Free Issue when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription.
Better Homes and Gardens is the one magazine that helps you turn your home into a comfy, inviting haven. Every issue is packed with bedrooms that wrap you in warmth … kitchens that start your day with sunshine … gardens that greet you with gladness … porches that put you at peace … and recipes that become instant family classics.
And now you get more of everything you love with the new iPad edition of Better Homes and Gardens!
Filled with rich, vibrant, full-color inspiration … exclusive comfort-comes-first content … and interactive tools that put affordable, creative solutions right at your fingertips, it’s easier than ever to have just the kind of home you’ve always dreamed of …
• Try out several different color palettes on our feature room with the hands-on decorating tool and pick your perfect paint, fabric and accessories with the swipe of a finger.
• Get insider information as top designers reveal their secret shopping tips, give style advice and show how little changes can have a big impact.
• Whip up perfectly delicious (and quick) family-pleasing dinners every time with step-by-step cook-along videos, change the flavor intensity with a tap of your finger – plus find your favorites fast with the handy recipe index in every issue.
• Browse our interactive garden plans to see firsthand all the plants, details, and buying links you need to re-create beautiful backyards exactly as you see them.
• Eliminate makeover guesswork with animated before-and-after floor plans that show you clever solutions for small spaces, family-friendly ways to arrange your furniture and cozy rooms that welcome.
• Discover where to find all our featured products with live links that take you directly to the source.
With everything from the print edition, plus more easy, creative solutions for the home you’ve always wanted … more practical, down-to-earth ideas that don’t cost a fortune … more simple approaches, sensible answers, information and inspiration, the new iPad edition of Better Homes and Gardens brings you more of just what you’re looking for – right at your fingertips.
1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
1-year subscription for $14.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account setting.
This app was made to view in vertical view.
For app assistance, tap the “App Support” button or call 1-800-846-4004.
(Remember, the images below are only representative. To see the latest issue, download the application.)
What's New in Version 2.3
Updating design to match iOS7 and adding preview content.
It use to be good now I can not access my digital subscription on my iPads. It won't work with the new iPad air !! Customer support will NOT answer any of my 20 yes TWENTY EMAILS ASKING FOR HELP !!! I really hate any of the apps that are in the News Stand !! You can not back up any of MY MAGAZINES AT ALL to my home computer !! I paid for them they are MINE AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BACK THEM UP PRINT THEM ETC !! Also you can NOT read them if you do not have internet access like it says you can !! Any app that you have to use with the news stand are not worth the money !
What an app!
So much fun to read a magazine that takes advantage of the use of the iPad Air!
I did enjoy the digital magazine. (It was included with magazine). Then, it ran out. I renewed my magazine subscription thinking I'd have them on iPad again. No. They are separate subscriptions now. And, too expensive for me.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Meredith Corporation
- © Meredith Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Better Homes and Gardens Digital Subscription$1.99
- Better Homes and Gardens Digital Subscription$14.99
- March 2014$3.99
- July 2011$3.99
- April 2011$3.99
- Jan 2012$3.99
- May 2011$3.99
- June 2011$3.99
- Dec 2011$3.99
- April 2012$3.99