MyPad - for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
By Loytr Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! ***
"THE BEST APP FOR FACEBOOK" -Wired Magazine
Facebook, Instagram & Twitter beautifully designed for the iPad
~~~ Join 12 million people who already love MyPad! ~~~
View multiple profiles as stackable, scrollable pages that are visually stunning & interactive.
- Beautiful Photo Galleries (with Slideshow)
- Add PIN code for extra security (re-login to add/reset PIN)
- Add multiple Facebook accounts (in 'More...' section)
- Re-Share links, updates & photos!
- Twitter Timeline, Lists, Search, Mentions & more
- Instagram Timeline, Videos, Popular, Profiles & more
- Add Pinterest, Reddit & more (tap name in Nav)
- Tap + to bookmark favorite profiles, websites & more!
===MyPad, your home for social now with INSTAGRAM!===
- Upload multiple photos at once (& select album)
- Chat (OFFLINE mode included!)
- Cover Photo slideshows!
- Free Music (listen in MyPad!)
- Swipe-based navigation
- Push Notifications
- Birthday & Event Calendars (with free Gifts!)
- Interactive Video Player
- Games with Friends - Poker, Tiny Zoo, Tiny Chef, Mob Empire & more!
- Trending Apps & Apps from Friends!
- Upload & Download Photos
- Photo Effects & Change Profile Picture
- Quick Links (Inbox, Notifications, Groups, Profile, News Feed, Friends, Search & more!)
- Portrait & Landscape modes
- Pull-Down to Refresh
A more friendly way of being social. Optimized for fun.
MyPad only accesses user data when the application is running. In order to offer some of the features without a re-login prompt, users need to allow offline permission. Your information is not being collected or saved. We are adding Privacy settings shortly in order for you to control application access.
We take our users' privacy very seriously and have taken many steps to ensure you are protected. Thank you for using MyPad, we hope you love it!
iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and the iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram logos are trademarks of Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc and Burbn Inc, respectively.
MyPad is not affiliated with, or sponsored by Apple, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
NEED HELP? Please delete then reinstall MyPad - This has been confirmed to fix the issue. If that does not fix your problem, please visit us :-) Facebook.com/GetMyPad
@MyPadApp on Twitter
For the best possible experience, please upgrade your device to iOS version 4.0 or greater (plug your device into iTunes, then select "Update"). Unfortunately we can not support all features for iOS 3.2 indefinitely - Thank you.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Problems? Delete & reinstall MyPad to fix!
- Add PIN code for security & multiple accounts (re-login to add or reset PIN)
- Add Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube & more via Dashboard (tap your name in left Navigation)
- Swipe posts in Popular Instagram to view previous pics!
- Favorite anything - Tap + to bookmark!
- See Apps from friends!
- Many bug fixes & speed improvements!
Please delete then reinstall MyPad - This has been confirmed to fix many issues after a new update. If that does not fix your issue, please visit us on Twitter @MyPadApp or:
Added in Previous Versions:
- FB & Twitter merged notifications
- Pages support & Post-As-Admin (tap your pic when posting)
- Fixed freezing, crashes & blank newsfeed
- iOS7 optimized & speed improvements
- Twitter fixed + Instagram videos!
- Improved design w/full photos + swipe ANY post!
- Track Pageviews (in Notifications)
- Swipe top of ANY post to view related pics & more!
- Fixed post to Groups, friends' walls
- Post to FB, Twitter & Inst in 1 tap (+filters!)
- Added sound effects
- Added Twitter Lists & in-line photos
- Track clicks on your posts (in Notifications, tap Track Pageviews)
- Upload many photos at once (+ filters!)
- Re-share tweets/updates, photos & links
- Added Check-Ins
- Themes to customize MyPad's background :)
- View friends' tagged photos
- Message friends & view FB Timeline (tap More on profile)
- Block apps in your News Feed (no more annoying game updates! Just tap + then "Block App")
- Free Music (listen in MyPad!)
- Added Twitter $cashtags (try $FB or $GRPN)
- Many, many Bug & Stability fixes, thanks for your patience :-)
There is nothing more important to the @MyPadApp team than providing the best social apps on the iPad & iPhone, and we have been working with Apple to release our updates as soon as possible - thanks for your patience & sharing MyPad with your friends!
Thanks for using MyPad, we have many more new features coming very soon! Have suggestions or need help?
Not too bad.
This app does what it's suppose to do. So far, twitter works great for me and I was able to quickly change from twitter to Facebook with one tap. I can't say anything about Instagram because I don't have one. Facebook is the reason I give this a three. It works fine, but I can only see the posts from the pages I like rather than seeing what my friends post. Also, when I want to post something on Facebook and Twitter at the same time or separately, I can do it on Twitter successfully, but I can't do it on Facebook because my iPad kept telling me that I'm not successfully connected with it when it is connected. I mean, it could be my iPad, but other than that, great app!
Pretty sure I screwed up...
Pretty sure I screwed up downloading this because as soon as I logged in a box popped up that looked like my iTunes login. I have no idea why it was asking that which was hokey as all heck. I wish I'd thought about it a little longer but I logged in. Immediately after that an iTunes confirmation window popped up asking to confirm a $2.99 purchase of an app I'd never heard of. Now I'm gonna have to change my iTunes password that I've had for years. I kept the app just long enough to write this review. Also, I've owned this app awhile now, per the devs guidance, I've had to delete and reinstall it multiple times to get it work again. Too bad because when it did work it worked good.
Lasted about 5 minutes on my iPad before I deleted it! It's a clunky, ugly app, and the number of popup screens upon first opening the app and logging into Facebook was alarming. I let it have access to iTunes to "manage my apps" (mistake #1, I know) and it immediately asked me to confirm a purchase of something I'd never heard of. After I canceled that and cleared all the other requests, I started trying to figure out how to navigate the thing while ignoring the unreasonably huge, flashing ad taking up 20% of the screen. But I could only see my 13 most recent notifications and as I was trying to return to my newsfeed, the whole app crashed. And that's the story of the shortest app lifespan on any device of mine, ever.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 16, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Loytr Inc
- © 2013 Loytr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bitly Analytics - 1 Month$3.99
- Themes Subscription$1.99
- MyPad - Mountains Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Disco Pink Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Wood Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Light Cherry Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Green Bamboo Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Matrix Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Underwater Theme$0.99
- MyPad - Bees Theme$0.99