The GNC Live Well app brings you everything you love about GNC, wherever you are!
• Explore, browse and scan to shop thousands of your favorite products. Quickly order products from your regimen or online order history.
• Sign up to become a member of myGNC Rewards, a free new way to be rewarded. Earn a $5 Cash Back Reward just for signing up. Already signed up? Access myGNC Rewards to check your points balance, redeem rewards, and check your rewards history.
• Use the store locator to find a store near you, view store hours or get directions.
Love the GNC app? Rate it now to let us know!
• One login to access everything GNC- your myGNC Rewards and GNC accounts in one place - View purchase history, track points and more!
• Redeem Cash Back Rewards online when you shop on GNC.com- simply apply at checkout!
• Purchase, Manage or Renew your PRO ACCESS membership
• Updated myGNC Rewards Terms & Conditions and program FAQ’s
Ratings and Reviews
Right direction, but still terrible
I am happy that GNC is working on consolidating its interfaces. Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter if they are consolidated if it’s done poorly. I spent a good portion of this morning attempting to use the app to make purchases with failures every step of the way. Basic functional QA should have caught every one of the problems experienced. The end result is the same amount of time wasted as it would have taken to drive to a GNC store and make the purchases. But still never succeeded in making a purchase. It’s not a marketing secret that a highly problematic experience doesn’t increase sales or customer satisfaction. If you want to look at your point totals this app mostly works. If you want to do anything useful and want GNC products just go to a physical store.
I am really happy with GNCs latest app update. I only need to use one set of login credentials to access all features of the app. I use this app frequently to keep track of my loyalty points and rewards. I am also happy to be able to access and update my account information, check my purchase history and view items I have added to my list for future purchases.
Better for myGNCmembers
I like that I only have to log in once with my credentials - previously I think I had to enter on multiple screens. Being a myGNC member, the new format is much simpler and tells me how many points I have, how to redeem, and how close I am to my next reward. Much simpler and nice to have right on my phone for when I go in store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.