By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• Unlike most competitors, no in-app purchases or subscriptions!
• 60+ poses
• Custom routines
• 6 predefined routines
• Landscape mode
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routines that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts and more!
What's New in Version 4.80
- Bug fixes and enhancements
I want to like it
I’m new to yoga, and I’m 60. For me it’s important to move slowly and deliberately, cause at this point in life it’s easy to tweak a joint or ligament. So, my main frustration with the program is the speed of the instruction. I’m on Level 1 basic mins and the instruction is simply too fast. What i would appreciate is a ‘pace’ setting by which I could increase the time between instructions, esp on beginner levels. As it is the program is unusable for me, which is sad, because I think I would enjoy doing the routines.
Loved it 3 years ago. Now, not so much.
I often use the 20 minute routines after a treadmill workout, or just to stretch out the tension that builds on any given day. The longer workouts are challenging enough to keep me using the app. Definitely worth purchasing the full version.
Updating my review after 3 years. I loved this app back then, but now there are much better, more flexible (no pun intended) yoga apps out there. This one is in need of a major overhaul.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 30, 2017
- Version: 4.80
- Size: 222 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2017 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes