By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• Unlike most competitors, no in-app purchases or subscriptions!
• 60+ poses
• Custom routines
• 6 predefined routines
• Landscape mode
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
Average Review Rating: 4.3/5.0 stars
***** - "My favorite yoga app"
***** - "This app is a really great way to do yoga at home."
***** - "Great for squeezing in a yoga practice during a busy day."
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routines that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts and more!
What's New in Version 4.61
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
Perfect for travel
I love this for traveling. All I need is this app, a fold up travel yoga mat that I keep in my suitcase at all times and a yoga block. I hate loading up when traveling, so this is perfect. I find the length of session I have time for as well as level of intensity that I am up for. I feel really great afterward and the impact of being in a car for several hours is much better when I do this routine. I normally require an extra think yoga mat in my home practice and at the yoga studio, but my thin travel yoga mat is perfect for this and still as challenging as I would like it to be. I can have as easy or difficult of a practice that I want with this one app alone. Different levels to choose from is worth the price of the paid version.
Great app if you pay for it
I had the free version for years and while I enjoyed it, ads have no place in yoga practice. While this app is no substitute for professional instruction it is great for quick after-run stretches and times when you can't get to the yoga studio. I don't recommend it for absolute beginners because the instruction is not terribly comprehensive. Those of us who have taken yoga classes over many years and have experience doing the poses are probably better suited for this kind of app. I really like the feature where you can build your own routine. This is perfect for combining with other fitness activities such as climbing,running, or swimming.
Love this app, it's gotten me into yoga!
This is a wonderful app for new yoga folks! I bought the full version right away and love it so much! Such a great way to start getting into yoga! Easy at first and then builds off of learned yoga skills! I love doing it at home and not having to pay to go to a yoga class at a gym!
Full version allows you to create your own workout, which I love. I can make a workout to use in the morning if I wake up needing only a certain area stretched (mostly my back and neck)!
I love the woman's voice- allows me to follow along with my eyes closed after a few times doing a workout! Very peaceful.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 4.61
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2016 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes