Order & Chaos Online - Fantasy 3D MMORPG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
SECRETS FROM A DISTANT WORLD!
NEW PROTECTOR POWERS
All Protector spells, except for the base one, can be powered up to level 3!
Train your Protectors to harness the full potential of their innate abilities!
NEW S3.5 PVP GEAR!
The new evolution of the S3.5 PvP equipment is finally here!
Collect the new sets and make other players eat the dust of the Arena!
NEW DUNGEON AND NEW WORLD BOSS
Descend into the Manaprism Laboratory to discover the dark secrets behind the Protectors!
Brace yourself for massive new fights as a terrifying new World Boss emerges from the depths!
EASTER EGGS AND CHERRY BLOSSOMS!
Celebrate one of the happiest holidays of the year and catch exclusive new Bunny mounts!
Enjoy an outdoor party with your friends under the branches of cherry trees in bloom!
You can just tell
Honestly, I've already tried about 4 other MMORPGs and this one is the only one I've played long enough to review fairly. Now keep in mind reading my review that I'm a vanilla WoW player. I can see great similarities in terms of graphics and movement. Im someone who enjoys the complexity in having an array of different actions, so when I saw there was a switching toolbar/hotkey bar, I was excited. Each class appears to be a hybrid. Ergo, the monk can either be a martial arts menace or a healer--but you have to switch to a mode before combat.
Anyway--thoroughly enjoying myself so far. I won't hesitate to change my current review or update it if I notice something that negatively impacts the game dramatically.
OC vs OC2
Basically, I played this in the beginning and it sucked. Had to pay for every skill. It was a major disappointment. So when Order and Chaos 2 came out I jumped on it. Only it was strictly pay to play. And unlike the $5 subscription OC had it was much more expensive.
So a week ago I re downloaded Order and Chaos and they've improved it sooooooo much!!!
It's a great game!!!!
Lots to do here ...I'm told it's very familiar if you like WoW. I always resisted that particular crack pipe, but I've also always been curious. This doesn't hold your hand as tightly as OC2, so maybe start with that if this is your first MMO game. I've been messing around in this game world since it first launched in 2011, and it's amazing how much things have changed, mostly for the better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 1.92 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$49.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99