Order & Chaos© Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
»» IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini & iPad with Retina display. A Gameloft LIVE! account is required to play the game. ««
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 1,000 skills and 2,200 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 4 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,200 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Join in Player vs. Player arenas and shed the blood of the enemy to claim dominance for glory!
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Lions, Stags, Bears, and more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, D-Pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info - for the U.S.A., U.K. and Canada only.)
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
A NEW EVIL IS AT LARGE
The Archbishop of the Flame Abbey has been driven mad.
Chase him through two new high-level dungeons:
- The Ruin of Vliya Temple: A magnificent sky temple hidden in the clouds
- The Fate of Collapse: Filthy tunnels buried underneath Greenmont
CELEBRATING IN HARADON
- Red lanterns, kites and lions. Haradon puts on Chinese fashions for Lunar New Year.
- And soon after, we’re coating the ground with roses for all the Valentine's Day lovers out there.
- Each race gets its own. New mounts for everyone!
- Capture the dedicated mounts for Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day.
Plus various bug fixes and tweaks.
I've been playing this game for about a year and this is my first mmorpg game so I can't compare it to others.
What is good in this game:
- This game has a variety of mounts, and every race gets a special riding skill. I really like mounts so that's pretty awesome. The mech mounts are amazing.
- It has an auction house and a mailing system
- Teams have voice chat and the ability to que into any dungeon or arena from anywhere is great
What needs to be improved:
- lower level mounts need to be easier to catch than the higher level
- Auto sort for the storage chest just like the bag has it
- Please increase the chance of finding epoch and essence of god. I have the gear and recipes but cannot find the epoch and this is ruining the game for me
- As someone else recommended lower a players strength in low level pvp zone...kinda like Guild Wars does it. This would make ganking harder to do.
- For the auction house include the ability to search for a specific item and not go through a list of things just to find what you need.
I disagree with people who are saying this game needs more features. Gameloft just needs to improve those that they already have. I'm pretty sure there are many other improvements that could be implemented just don't have time to write them out. Besides I don't think gameloft will actually read this.
I never write reviews for apps because they tend to come and go however I'm writing this review more about the company than the game.
I've played this title as well as their MoBa heroes of order and chaos. Both are arguably clones of the best non-mobile games in their genre. There exists a stark comparison to WoW in this title which isn't a knock at all, if you're going to do it do it right and learn from past mistakes of previous titles.
I haven't gotten very far but I'm already a loyal fan of the creators and as there are a few nominal bugs it's nothing I wouldn't expect from a massive world like they've created. Especially when you're accessing it through a phone and not a full capability computer.
Enough about the bad, I find this game to offer plenty of potential for those of us who love MMorpgs yet can't be tied down to a laptop to play them.
My nickname is my ingame name should anyone be so inclined as to send me a PM and let's play!
Gameloft Staff: You're doing a great job, maybe expand the professions or enhance the chances of getting the loot. I feel that will be the secret to success!
What this mess DESPERATELY needs:
So obviously this game has some flaws/characteristics now since the 70 update that make it undesirable to play. For instance...
-pvp is not fair in any way, rune buffs are a scam
-epoch drop rate is ridiculous
-rigged lottery system
-pointless new dungeons making old gear also pointless
-old feel of the game has been lost, story is on such a tangent since the 70 update
-all the other dependencies on real money to be "pro"
...So I believe it's clear that this game is not satisfactory to many people, but we all play remembering the good old days. There are so many frustrating features of the new game, and it would take forever to fix them. This is why I propose that Gameloft releases a "•Order and Chaos Classic•", that is a separate app but is exactly the same to the game right before the game ruining 70 update. I know that this would be a good idea because it would bring back the old players who quit or the ones that feel frustrated/unsatisfied with the game now. I know this would not be too difficult to do and the profit motive is obviously huge, and players will no longer feel cheated and speak about Gameloft like they do not care about the customer. Please consider this idea, I know it will please many many people including you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 28, 2014
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 1.75 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99
- Handful of Coins$14.99
- Pouch of Coins$24.99