TripIt - Travel Organizer (No Ads)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
What's New in Version 4.6.0
• Updated card view shows itineraries and upcoming plans in one single timeline; just swipe forward for upcoming plans and backward for past plans.
• On your network tab, see who from your TripIt connections is close to you on a trip – or at home.
• Improved responsiveness when interacting with TripIt.
• Various other bug fixes.
Every traveler's friend!
I upgraded to the Pro app because I found TripIt to be so helpful. That I can forward email confirmations directly into the app assures accuracy (no mis-typed info) and eliminates the hassle of manually entering plans. It also provides immediate access to all elements of a trip, including maps & directions. I can then forward my itinerary to family and friends. Several have now connected to TripIt do that we can now network. Love this app!!!!
Was excited for this app. Although it does save on paper when you have to log in most entries manually (too many "action required for your trip it submission) it is less efficient than just printing your email confirmations and placing them I'm a folder.
Good app, but a lot of space wasted by the map. A tile view by day would give a one screen view of the trip.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2013 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99