TripIt - Travel Organizer (No Ads)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
What's New in Version 5.3.0
* Some bugs you may have noticed in the Today notifications widget have been squished.
* We fixed various bugs that were affecting some of you on TripIt for Apple Watch.
* Pro users: Now receive an alert if bad weather is expected at your destination.
Not very accurate
Trip it texted me 3 times about my delayed flight now leaving at 9:30 pm. It was actually delayed to 7:30 pm. I could have missed my flight.
Also, If you allow Tripit to sync from your email and receive flight info for other people, (friends or family sharing their flight info with you), it doesn't have a way to differentiate your trip from others. When you look at upcoming trips, your flight information is listed along with others which gets difficult to sort through. You will get "time to check in" notifications for everyone else as well.
Overall a good app!
I strongly prefer TripIt over TripCase. Quick updates, good success in converting my itineraries, etc.
One downside is not being able to move between trips on the app. At times when I have overlapping trips, a flight or hotel gets posted to the wrong trip. I have to log onto the website to fix it. Can you not make this a feature in the app?
Nearly perfect app to maintain travel itineraries.
This APP has been just great for me. I've used it for 4-5 years now and it's till amazes me how it picks up travel details from minor players and outs it in comprehensive plans that are calendar items as well as allowing others to view my plans, etc. just great.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99