Health Tracker is the most comprehensive and complete health tracking application available on the App Store which includes all the three common health problems which can be tracked at home:
* Blood Sugar/Glucose
* Blood Pressure - Systolic, Diastolic, Resting Heart Rate (Pulse) and Mean Arterial Pressure
* Body Mass Index - Weight, Height and Body Mass Index
Why buy three different apps to track BP, Sugar and BMI individually when you can have all of them packed in one and better than that - for a price which is less than half of all of them put together.
The application interface is designed with ease of use in mind and is completely self explanatory. You would be up and running as soon as you start using it for the first time. Check out the screenshots of the application below and you will know what we mean.
The dashboard provides a quick snapshot of your last readings under various categories and a clearly indicates the values that are under acceptable ranges and the ones which are not.
HealthTracker has individual screens for each of these categories and the inferences are color coded to give a fair understanding of potentially risky values and safe limits. The application automatically computes inferred values like Mean Arterial Pressure and Body Mass Index based on the values entered thus making it easy for you and your doc to quickly understand your health condition.
Charts show health trends in a visual graph which can be toggled to see individual values, switch between ranges and a snapshot of the screen taken and stored on your device for future reference.
The carefully designed "Email Reports" feature allows you to email selected or all recorded values to your doctor or to your own email address. You can as well select the period for which you want to send the records for.
Want more? You can also put in individual Notes for each of these readings to keep a note for yourselves or for your doctor about the type of reading (fasting sugar etc.,) or virtually anything else which you want to keep a note for yourselves or for your doctor.
Each readings have individual indicators to show the time and date of the readings.
Key features include:
- A simple and intuitive user interface.
- Color coded values and indicators to get an immediate sense of values.
- An elegant dashboard which shows your last readings and if they were under control.
- Ability to track Blood Sugar/Diabetes
- Ability to track Blood Pressure - Systolic, Diastolic, Pulse Rate
- Automatic computation of Mean Arterial Value which is a key indicator of one's heart's health.
- Ability to track Weight & Height.
- Automatic computation of Body Mass Index (BMI) which is a key indicator of obesity.
- Elegant graphs to show individual health trends
- Snapshot feature to store the graphs as pictures for reference
- Customizable date export feature which allows sending the recorded readings to yourselves or your doctor.
The application was developed keeping a common man in mind and hence sports a very simple but elegant design which is easy to use and yet functional.
Start using HealthTracker today and see for yourselves how easy it is to keep track and get insights into your health condition and finally take corrective steps to improve your health this new year !
Fixes a bug with numbers getting trimmed off.
Ratings and Reviews
Has helped me to manage my diabetes.
Thanks in large part to the regular use of this ap, I was able to sufficiently monitor my weight, B/P , and blood sugar. In order to bring my diabetes under control.
Lifestyle changes were necessary and the Ap was instrumental in helping me to make real progress.
I would like to see an Ap include additional data like: optional fields like Temperature, Pain levels, mood, exercise, and Rx schedule.
Also I think specifically the graphing could be improved to be bigger and made easier to read. But even as it is it is very helpful.
To sum up it is plain and simple to use. It Provides all really necessary info in a practical and usefuleful way. Of all the programs I have tried this is the one i use
I've been using the app for several years now and I have been very pleased with the layout. I like tracking my 3 main vitals in one place, I haven't found another app that does it as well. Also it's a very easy app to use. As far as improvements, I would like for it to sync between my iPad and iPhone.
Data entry is quick, easy. The visual scale of the charts, however, is far too large to show slight variations meaningfully. A CHF patient, for example, weighs daily and pays attention to pound or less variations. The app's daily printout list records this well, but the visual scale, presumably intended to offer a 'quick view' of variations over a week or month, is useless?
- XLabz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 12.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © XLabz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.