This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best clock app, ClockZ Pro.
ClockZ Pro is a clock app that display the current time. Possible to change the colors, size and backgrounds. Also Widget is one of the great features.
Difference from ClockZ:
• You can display custom text
• No Ads
• Apple Watch support
• Apple TV support
• Basic features of 18 types of backgrounds, text colors, fonts
• Automatically unlock (Automatically does not sleep when launching the app)
• Seconds, Dates and Weeks
• Music Alarm
• Your Photo and 3D Map for backgrounds (Paid)
• Theme (Paid)
• Text size (Pinch gesture or double tap)
• Sharing feature
• AR Clock (Migrate to new app)
• Clock for large and simple
• Optimized for Night Stand
• iPhone / iPad and Latest device, Latest iOS (You can use multiple devices with single purchase)
• Device Rotate (Portrait / Landscape)
• Quick Action (3D touch)
• 15 languages
• Widget (Latest Search Result + Launch App)
• iMessage (Current time display)
• Apple TV (Current time display)
• Apple Watch (Remote control for text colors)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. About AM/PM or 24-Hour Time
A. You can change from the Setting app < General < Date & Time < 24-Hour Time.
Q. About Alarm
A. Make sure that notification is enabled from the launch app < Plus button < Settings. Please also check the volume and set time.
Q. About Time lag
A. ClockZ is synchronized with the time of the your device. Please check the time setting of the your device.
What's New in Version 7.0.5
Crash Bug fixes
Powerful update ClockZ Pro 7 including: iOS 11 support | New map backgrounds | Text resize | Migrate AR feature.
• AR feature
The AR feature migrate to new app, AR Clock. Please check from AR button in app.
• Map backgrounds
Added Stonehenge, CN tower and current location. Also improvements all places.
• Text resize
You can resize text by pinch gesture and double tap. Suitable for iPhone X!
Also we doing many minor improvements. Stay tuned to the next update!
ClockZ Pro Review
I was looking for a clock app that did two things. A nightstand that stayed on without draining the battery and a widget that would act as a pocket watch that I move to the top, swipe right and see the time large and clear. You nailed it. However, I find the seconds distracting and would prefer them turned off. I realize others may want them on so I would appreciate the ability to turn off seconds in the widget. The nightstand display is slick and clean but the free version has the option to display battery level and the pro version does not. Seems like the code is already written and the pro should have this option. Just one more thing. I am an old fart and my memory is less than perfect. It would be wonderful if you added the alarm icon to the bottom of the nightstand screen next to the battery level and made it outlined when an alarm is not set and solid when an alarm is set(or Alarm On or Alarm Off). And it would be really wonderful if you added to the left of the icon the actual time the alarm is going to go off. That way if I mess around with my phone or siri and I go back to nightstand I will know if I am going to have the alarm go off for sure. Thanks. I will be looking forward to the new and improved ClockZ Pro soon.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 7.0.5
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Meruem, Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Meruem, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- All 3D Map Backgrounds$3.99
- Thank You$4.99
- Good App$0.99
- Never Give Up$9.99
- Best App$2.99