Talking Lila the Fairy
By Out Fit 7 Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** IMPORTANT ***
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Lila the Fairy will not be able to hear you and talk back.
Lila is a fairy the size of a flower and she lives in the meadow. Lila loves to sing and cast magic spells. She can manifest flowers, animals, stars and other items with the help of her fairy dust. Sometimes though her spells misfire and Lila must sort the mess.
Discover Lila's magical world of songs and spells. Talk to her and she will repeat, poke or tickle her, make her sing or cast magic spells.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Talk to Lila and she will repeat.
- Switch between daytime and nighttime.
- Poke Lila to see her make faces.
- Tickle Lila to make her giggle.
- Swipe Lila to make her spin.
- Press the magic wand button to see Lila cast magic spells (4 daytime spells & 4 nighttime spells).
- Press the song button to hear Lila sing (2 daytime songs & 2 nighttime songs).
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- iPod Touch 1st, 2nd & 3rd generation owners: Your earphones must have a microphone otherwise Lila won't be able to hear you!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Video recording bug fix
I paid my .99 cents without expecting much but I really wish I could get my money back. About 1 minute worth of entertainment. 2 back screens, a daytime one and a night time one, she repeats what you say, casts a few different spells (none of them are especially entertaining), there is a button so you can record her (pointless in my opinion), and that pretty much sums up this app.
Talking Lila is COOL!! If you love
Fairies and Magic, you'll love THIS!!
GREAT GRAPHICS!! I'd love to see
her fly and have more control.
Still, I was SUPER IMPRESSED!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 04, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Out Fit 7 Ltd.
- © Outfit7 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.