BeatMaker 2 - Audio & Music Production/Composition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 50% discount for a few more days ! ***
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Updates and fixes to the BeatMaker 2 music and beat production app:
• We're excited to introduce Ableton Link in BeatMaker 2 ! You can now synchronise the tempo of BM2 with other apps supporting Link.
• Fixed an issue affecting the keyboard sampler on older 32-bits devices
• Fixed an issue where the app would close when sending into background
• Fixed a crash when editing bounds on a AIFF sample or chop
• Updated to Audiobus 2.3.1
BM2 is this best DAW in the App Store for Hip-Hop/Rap & Trap production.
Interested to see what BM3 will be.
Been a rapper for years but started causal production about a year ago to become more self sufficient and stop trying to find people who have studios or make beats(which if you've been in my position you know how much a headache that is🤕)invested over $1500 in a laptop,FL Studio 12,Studio One and an entire home studio set up. Felt overwhelmed and this hindered my creativity. Life happened and I had to sell my keyboard and laptop but in that time came up on a iPad Pro and purchased every major DAW in the App Store(Auria,Cubasis,FLM3,GB & BM2) for a fraction of the price of any major computer DAW(btw) and find myself making more music at higher quality in BM2 & GB(GarageBand being more limiting) on the iPad than I was on my laptop with over $1000 worth of programs.
The best iOS music app hands down
This is honestly the best IOS music app and it's not close. If you get this app all you need is some additional synths, Audiobus, a midi keyboard with an lightening to USB camera connection kit to hook the keyboard to your device and your set. This app is hands down one of the best. Take it from me, an iOS user who has tried many apps over the years including impc and it's not even close. Big time artist like Mannie Fresh use this app which shows how good it is. When it comes to sampling, stability, arrangement, a good UI, and music creation, BM2 can't be beat and it is so good I rarely use my pc these days. Intua made an amazing app with beatmaker 2 and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this company.
The Best Ever
I've been using the Beatmaker app for 6 years now. I've also downloaded/bought all the other prominent beat production apps, BeatMaker is definitely the best out there. There are a lot of great sounds and editing functions. For a personal example you can look up a song I made using a beat that I produced entirely on this app, called "Rap King Rap", anywhere online . It's also great that you can export files to Dropbox and even WAV format track-outs (every track is separated in the export). Wow, this really surprised me. Saved me so much time. This has been and will continue to be my primary production app of choice.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 763 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: INTUA
- © INTUA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- South Chiefs$7.99
- Prime Loops - Dirty South Heroes$3.99
- 9TH Street$4.99
- INTUA Future ATL$11.99
- Essential Pack$5.99
- Prime Loops - Midnight R&B Gold$3.99
- Southern Homie$6.99
- Prime Loops - East Coast Hip Hop Volume 1$3.99
- Prime Loops - West Coast Anthology$3.99
- Emerge Audio Dubstep Destruction$5.99