Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 50% discount for a few more days ! ***
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
What's New in Version 2.6.0
* Fix an issue with ARM/MUTE/OPTIONS buttons on track headers on newer devices
* Fix audio artefacts that might occur when recording at rates higher than 44.1kHz
The DAW I come back to
BM2 has pretty complete functionality for me. I like the clip approach to the sequencer where editing a clip changes all of the same ones. I don't use the built in sounds but like to midi out to synths and record back in. There are a lot of mediocre sounds, and the drum presets have some poor additions. Luckily you can mix and match and load your own samples and edit them too.
Learning the interface takes too much time. There are too many windows and too much switching to do simple things. There is hidden functionality, like automation, which one has to research online to figure out how to do. The file management is a mess too. It all works and allows you to do many things, you just have to keep the UI map in your head. Reading the manual is required as too little is intuitive enough to figure it out without it.
One thing that is lacking is IAA for effects. The onboard effects are ok enough, but there are much better on iOS. This would be a much welcome addition towards a more complete DAW experience. Overall for me, I can do what I want pretty well and pretty quickly, so I come back to it often.
i been using your beatmaker app for the past 5 years ,its a great app !
but i have had some problems not receving updates !
and also the app is crashing when i leave the edit bounds and sample screen
and aslo the mpc has no cutt of buttom for the indivdiual pads so if im playing a simple i sliced up
and i have it across to pads when i press one pad and then another i would like the one i pressed first to stop playing ! i have made good beats across each genre using your beatmaker app i really like it i believe it cold be very big there is just a few things that need to be upgraded the keyboard sampler for one i cant make professional beats withthose sounds and piano choices giving and i know about your add on apps but the recording for in between is needs to be updated and also the akai mpc app does not work with beatmaker ut just does a loud rangey thing that hurts my ears ! and there are lots more things i can go on about that can hep improve this app feel free to contact me you guys have done a great job witht his app
Still the best DAW on iOS
This app has been rocking it the longest on iOS to my knowledge. It was literally years ahead of anything else on the market when it first came out, and still is the best. This is actually the first DAW I learned, before Logic or Live. Being able to create custom pads, beats, synths, and having the ability to have a view to edit and compose the music makes this app the best. I feel other apps are holding back to protect their multi hundred dollar apps.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 762 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: INTUA
- © INTUA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- South Chiefs$7.99
- Prime Loops - Dirty South Heroes$3.99
- 9TH Street$4.99
- Essential Pack$5.99
- Prime Loops - Midnight R&B Gold$3.99
- Southern Homie$6.99
- Prime Loops - East Coast Hip Hop Volume 1$3.99
- Emerge Audio Dubstep Destruction$5.99
- Prime Loops - West Coast Anthology$3.99
- Prime Loops - Hip Hop Genius$3.99