By Andreas Illiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
What's New in Version 2.2
- added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus resolution support
- added Gupy islands: five new level for the 'flightschool' mode
- added Apple TV controller feature (use your iOS device as a controller for the Tiny Wings TV app)
One of my favorite games gets even better
Tiny Wings is one of favorite iOS games to date, and it just got better with this update. Kudos to the developer for offering this as a free update for existing users. The retina graphics are stunning, and I love the new features including flight school.
Keep up the awesome work. I'm off to purchase Tiny Wings on my Apple TV!
Pleasantly Surprised that the dev is still updating!
Got an update that I thought I never would have seen: a Tiny Wings update! I'm so happy to see that the dev hasn't abandoned this app. Its still the same fun, cute, and well performing game it was when it came out. Keep it up!
The update we've all been waiting for!
I honestly thought this game was officially set aside and their would be no more updates. But after over 2 years the update has finally arrived!