You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• iPad only: Split screen multiplayer!
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
- iPhone X support
- the app is now universal
- split screen multiplayer on any iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Tiny Wings has been a longtime favorite of ours, thanks to its gentle vibe, fantastic music, and surprisingly awesome one-touch gameplay. Outrunning the sun across procedurally generated islands is rewarding and relaxing, and we love the added challenge of the four-bird race mode. The game’s vivid, vibrant colors absolutely dazzle on Apple TV—we feel like we’re meeting our flightless friends for the first time again.
Fun and challenging
A complete game with no in app purchases. Classic has been out for many years. Runs smooth fun gameplay it’s quite difficult to master
Brings back memories
When I was 6-7 my mom bought this game for my iPod and I loved it, I’ve had it ever so since. Every time I get on this game it just brightens my day with the great music and fun colors. 10/10
- Andreas Illiger
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Andreas Illiger
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.