By K. Wohlgemuth
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application helps the user to use call-through or call-by-call services.
Within the app a number from the address book can be selected or entered manually.
After clicking on the CallThrough-Button the number with the data of the current provider will be linked and transferred to the phone.
The data of the service providers can be managed in any number of profiles.
To a service provider the following data can be stored:
- Dial-in number
optional parameters are:
- PIN (authorisation)
- outside line (prefix)
- Terminal symbol (postfix)
- Waiting time after dial-in in seconds
- remove user defined characters/numbers from the begin of the target number
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- app removes more invalid characters from number to avoid errors with the phone
- if not possible to send the number to the phone-app, you can now copy it to the clipboard and paste it manualy to the phone app.
- favorites: now you can order your favorites
- profile: dailin-number is no longer a mandatory field.
Many thanks to Joe and Sudhir
Very useful for calling through other systems.
This is a great app that lets you call through long distance providers or your office phone system or even google voice.
Latest update incorporates several suggested improvements, like reordering favorites and better handling of errors with dialing strings, thanks!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Klaus Wohlgemuth
- © Klaus Wohlgemuth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.