By Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Well Logs is an application that lets you look at TIFF or PDF based oil industry (Petroleum) Well or Mud Logs on your iOS device.We have tested with files up to 11x770 inches (11 inches by 65 feet). At 230 dpi, these are upwards of 420 Megapixel images!
500 mega-pixel well logs can be preprocessed by our "LargeViewer Helper for iOS PreRendering" app on OS-X about one thousand times faster than on your iPad. NOW A FREE APP!
A beta tester notes: "Well Logs is the only App on the market to have the capabilities to load and view oil & gas wireline well log TIFF and/or PDF images. With wireline well files up to hundreds of inches long, most Apps don’t have the memory capacity to allow such images to load without crashing. But the Well Logs App has made it a priority to specifically handle such files. "
Not only do we support Well Logs we support Land Maps that are 48 inches by hundreds of inches long.
We also provide accelerated multipage PDF & Tiff fax file reading using technology from our PDF and TIFF viewer applications, and support all of the image formats supported by our Can Opener technology.
Well logging, also known as borehole logging is the practice of making a detailed record (a well log) of the geologic formations penetrated by a borehole. The log may be based either on visual inspection of samples brought to the surface (geological logs) or on physical measurements made by instruments lowered into the hole (geophysical logs). Well logging is done during all phases of a wells development; drilling, completing, producing and abandoning. Mostly in the oil and gas, groundwater, minerals, geothermal, and for environmental and geotechnical studies.
Now supports printing, TIFF to PDF, emailing of (SOME) files.
100x faster TIFF handling supporting dozens of pages.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
• Improved Freehand Scrolling for large sheets and books
• Improved double tap/finger gesture support.
• Enhanced page-by-page scrolling animation
• Enabled Freehand Rotation of a page via action setting
• Upon emailing a PDF, page will preview only if A4 or letter size; any resulting “out of memory” errors properly handled
• Changed from HTTP to HTTPS for Help system
• Crash reporting moved to Crashlytics
• Various minor bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 20, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
- © Corporate Smalltalk Consulting 2011-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.