Fight Night Champion by EA Sports™
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOW BE THE CHAMP ON iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH. Go toe-to-toe with a premium roster of title-holders past and present, and create your own championship legacy in the ring. Experience the true brutality of boxing in the tradition of the highest rated simulation fighting franchise of all time. Featuring innovative gameplay and best-in-class graphic quality, you’re looking at the best boxing game on the App Store. It’s undisputed.
A LEGENDARY LIST OF BOXING GREATS INCLUDES WBA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP DAVID HAYE
Enter the ring with 20 champions like David Haye, as well as heavyweight legends like Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali. Also match skills with the likes of Manny Pacquiao, Roy Jones Jr., Bernard Hopkins and “The Golden Boy” Oscar De La Hoya. You can even take on Andre Bishop and Isaac Frost, the main characters from the new Fight Night Champion console storyline.
BUILD A LEGEND IN LEGACY MODE
Start in local tournaments and develop your skills through training and bouts. Become a pro and work your way through the ranks. Take your shot at the title and become the Champ! Then, defend your belt against new rivals. But fight smart in your prime! Your boxer ages after every fight and will eventually need to retire.
FRIENDS BECOME FOES
Make it personal. Measure your skills against your friends in a Multiplayer fight via local Wifi or Bluetooth. Feel the agony of a right hook to your boxer’s jaw or the adrenaline rush as you lay your friend’s boxer out. (Please note: This feature is ONLY compatible with 3rd and 4th generation iPhone and iPod touch devices).
FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN THE RING
With fluid touch controls, every tap, flick and gesture keeps your boxer ducking, weaving, jabbing, and moving around the ring just like you were there yourself. Featuring full audio commentary from Joe Tessitore, authentic boxer damage graphics and dynamic lighting, you’ll truly feel the knockout thrill of the Sweet Science in every sense.
**ARE YOU RUNNING iOS 4 OR ABOVE? BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD, MAKE SURE YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES!**
To get the most out of Fight Night Champion for iPhone & iPod touch, please note the following:
• UPGRADE to the latest version of iOS for smoother gameplay and maximum graphical impact (if you’re running iOS 3.0 or 3.0.1, please download the newest iOS software before getting this game)
• For head-to-head Multiplayer functionality, you MUST HAVE an iPhone 3GS (or above) or an iPod touch 3rd generation (or above) - this feature is not available for 1st and 2nd generation devices
• Because of the game’s advanced quality graphics and sophisticated animation, Fight Night Champion is not compatible with 1st generation devices
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims™ 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports™, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE
GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
What's New in Version 1.01.22
** OPTIMIZE YOUR FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION EXPERIENCE DOWNLOAD THE NEW UPDATE NOW. We’ve made some behind the scenes adjustments to improve gameplay stability. **
As always, thanks for playing Fight Night Champion on iPhone/iPod touch. Now get ready for the most knockout experience yet!
For all you people complaining about the controls and the tilt, go play a different game! The tilt sensitivity can be changed ya know! I love this game!
Great APP!!! UPDATE THIS APP EA sports!!!
I passed by this app several time because I played it on playstation and I’ll didn’t think it would be good on as an app and I didn’t know how the app could possibly work. This game is great! I create my own fighter and win a championship start the game over then do it again.
I love those round girls. I love how a few parts shake and bounce as they walk… and as they stop and turn. Give me more Girls!!!!!
I think this is a good start.
1. I’d like to see an update where you can change the your boxing class up or down.
2. I’d like to see more options with boxing trunks and shoes. More solid colors (all black, all white, all red). More face options when creating a boxer. The ability to change the boxer’s hair style after selecting the first one during career mode.
3. This may needed to be number 1 but why do I have to fight 25 fights and 11 to 12 years to get a title fight. Fix that Mike Tyson won his belt at 22.
4. Knock out game play. If I am able to knock a boxer out on his feet and I get to land 2 to 3 more punches on his why down… he shouldn’t get back up.
I can’t think of anything else right now. But it you can add these things it would be a great update!!!!
Could be a great game....
Pros: Graphics, Announcers, Boxer Creation
Cons: Judges are a joke!, The tilting is horrible, Unbalanced opponent (ridiculously hard sometimes)
I enjoy playing but, first I'd like to be able to pick some more solid colors for wardrobe. The training can be a bit better. Why am I fighting someone with overall 62 and I'm only at 51? The specials are inconsistent. You should be able to time the combo. Or give an option to turn off continued combo. The biggest problems are the controls. Fix that and you'll get my 2nd 5 Star. No, you can't know who's first, silly!
Other than that, the game is just fun. Nothing more... I want to be blown away!
Update: I've come to realize that the game is horribly inconsistent. The CPU dodges everything. If he's fast, good luck hitting him. And I noticed the announcer said, I threw a 3 hit combo and I didn't do anything. Or, the CPU landed an uppercut and he clearly hit my gloves. It's okay. I only paid $.99. I'm deleting until I've read it's been fixed.
Update: It seems a lot has been fixed. But on the iPhone 5 it's slooooooow.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2011
- Version: 1.01.22
- Size: 403 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2011 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, EA SPORTS and the EA SPORTS logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owner.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.