Race After 1977
By Xpect Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Now supporting full Retina iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, iPad Air and iPad Mini resolution gaming! ***
They nuked the world, you race the remains! Feel the devastation of a nuclear apocalypse and enjoy hours of fast-paced racing unrivalled on the iOS platform! Slide your vehicle around amazing dusty and icy wastelands, drive on dam walls, jump across ruined bridges and swerve on uneven grounds. What a leap from the industry-standard flat-surfaced routine that has plagued the mobile racing games for so long!
The custom proprietary game-engine developed by Xpect Games revolutionizes the way racing games are done on mobile platforms. Experience unique full 3D motion physics supporting active 4 wheel suspensions. A highly optimized graphics engine allows rendering of copious geometry amounts never seen before on a mobile platform.
● Race on 10 tracks across 5 different environments, all mirroring the devastation of a nuclear apocalypse in high detail.
● Amazing High-End graphics, detailed tracks and non-repeating textures make the desolate landscapes come alive as they race past you!
● Get behind the wheel of 9 different scrapped-together 70’s vehicles, each with its own set of physical properties that completely change the way they drive on the road!
● Compete against aggressive wasteland warriors. They will show you no mercy just as they don't show it to each other!
● Use the environment to your advantage by driving on walls and jumping over obstacles. If you can't get around it, go over it!
● Compete in multiple tournaments to unlock new vehicles and tracks.
● Collect up to 50 achievements and rise through 10 different player levels
● Share your best times and rankings with your friends on Game Center
● Choose one of several control methods and pick the one that best suits your driving preference
● Original soundtracks emulating authentic 70's music evolved into a new level in the post-apocalyptic environment where electricity and electronics are scarce.
● Interactive audio with 3D sound and effects
Strap in, crank up the volume and put the pedal to the metal, because now you race for your life!
**> IMPORTANT NOTICE <**
Race After 1977 will only work on iPod Touch 3rd generation with 32Gb or 64Gb (8Gb models will not work!)
What's New in Version 1.5.0
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad Air and Retina Mini support
This racing game is good in all but it doesn't have any good challenges but if they put weapons on the vehicles that would be cool and it's kinda hard to handle the movement on this game and if they would add drifting to this game am pretty sure this game would be the best racing game
My favorite racing game!
I get new racing games all the time, but this is the one I keep coming back to. Lots of fun, cool post-apocalyptic settings and a nice variety of old beat-up rust buckets to race. Love it.
The flob likes
Needs more tracks but otherwise it's a fun gam to play!:)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2013
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 190 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Xpect
- © 2011 Xpect GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.