By T. van Zummeren
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar lets you create and edit events with just a few taps.
Automatically syncs with your current calendar.
• Perfect overview of the week
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with iCloud, Outlook, Google Calendar, Hotmail and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone
• Rotate your device to switch between one week and a three weeks view
• Month view for long-term planning and to quickly jump to another week
• Unique search function straight from within the week view
• Innovative move/copy function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Night mode - A black theme that is easier on the eye in the evening and at night!
• Add sports, weather and other info to your calendar with a simple in-app purchase
• Many different color themes to personalize the app!
• Make the app's font bigger or smaller to your liking
• Decide how much space you need for each day by customizing the week layout
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: email@example.com
Access to all available calendars for 1 year
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to all available calendars including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. A subscription costs $1.99 per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial.The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
You can now change the color of the app icon!
Also fixed a bug with invitations where some details, like the notes, were hidden.
I previously purchased the Planner app with the impression that it would sync automatically with my iPhone calendar. But I was sadly mistaken. So when I came across this app I was unsure if it was what I needed. MUCH to my surprise, not only does the app sync to my iPhone calendar, but it does so instantly when you download the app, and you do not have to do anything to it. Simplified special dates or appointments you add to this app can be done through the app directly, but what I love is that if there is more detail that needs to be added to the event it takes you directly to your iPhone calendar to be completed, and then syncs to the Easy Calendar. I LOVE IT!
PLUS the little graphics of birthday cakes and such along with the color coded events makes this app fun, and visually appealing! I agree with other users that the app logo could use some work, but all in all it was well worth the $1.99 purchase! Well done!!!
What a Huge Change!
I use the OmniFocus system which basically slaps everything I put in their reminder/ project lists and adds that info to the other two calendars I refer to the most. I used easy calendar a few years ago and appreciated the ease of use regarding this calendar and I did use it mostly for quick entry, not as my main calendar. Just checked it out after the new update last night and now instead of that annoying blue (I hate basic blue) I find I can customize the colours, have a dark theme and colour tags, increase font size and resize the calendar's windows. And now, you can actually change the app icon colour, which is very cool. I only have one other app that has implemented that feature, so far.
Anyway, what was once just simple, is still that, plus customisable, useful and stylish.
Like the app.
Very easy to use and read. Much better than standard iPhone calendar. Especially like the reverse out black background which makes the color coding pop and visually appealing.
My one annoyance: Christian calendar holiday add-in is misnamed and should be called Catholic calendar because it's all about a zillion saint holidays. Would pay extra to have just a Christian calendar holiday and be able to remove current add-in.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 03, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Tom van Zummeren
- © 2016 Easy Calendar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Calendar Store$1.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Calendars - MLB 2013 edition$0.99
- Basketball Schedules - "NBA 2012-2013 edition"$0.99
- Hockey Schedules "NHL 2012-2013 edition"$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Football USA 2014-2015 edition$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Baseball USA 2015 edition$0.99