By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. Our Mac app can show in the Dock or the menu bar, it has a compact window, and you can open it with a keyboard shortcut. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Select math to calculate it right in your notes
• Search your notes quickly
• Restore recently deleted notes
• Dynamic text matches your settings
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
• Fixed a bug where the TextExpander did not expand snippets unless TextExpander support was enabled in the settings, and snippets were manually synced. This is now optional, and only necessary if you want to use custom fill ins.
• Updated to TextExpander SDK 3.0.5, which fixes a problem where expanded snippets would have a stray letter at the end.
• Smoother animation when deleting a note.
• Improvements for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out.
• Fixed a bug where the form was blank after a Junecloud Sync sign in error.
• Fixed a bug where it was impossible to close the sync settings if there was a sign in error with Junecloud Sync.
• Autocorrect is now off for the email field on the sync settings screen.
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash when tapping on the version number.
Getting better with every update
This app is simple and reliable (I'm using iCloud sync between my iOS devices and Mac and never experienced a hiccup) Once you got the hang of the menu and navigation its a breeze. I only wish users could customize choice of fonts and background. Add night mode the ability to pin important notes to the top of the list and this is five stars.
Why did I buy this?
OK, I am confused. After reading the reviews (and I'm a big fan of Deliveries), I purchased this on the reputation of the developer. But I can't figure out why this App exists. It seems to be merely a copy of the native Apple Notes App. About the only thing it does different is Calculate. (And I can't imagine that justifies the price tag!) Can anyone enlighten me?
Delivery app from Juno was always one of highest quality apps I've used. When I saw they released this I got it asap.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2011-2014 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.