By Remedy Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE FINAL BATTLE
Death Rally is an action packed COMBAT RACER with GLOBAL MULTIPLAYER, STUNNING VISUALS and more than 10 HOURS of CARS, GUNS and EXPLOSIVE FUN. NUMBER ONE in 84 countries with more than 14 million gamers worldwide!
Race against incredible boss drivers like DUKE NUKEM. Upgrade and level up you cars and guns in a thrilling single player career mode or global multiplayer! Lock and load and enter the Death Rally, humiliate and destroy your opponents or sabotage the race. You choose how you win, NO TRICK IS TOO DIRTY!
Brought to you by REMEDY, renowned developer of MAX PAYNE and ALAN WAKE! LOAD YOUR GUNS, START YOUR ENGINES... IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY, LITERALLY! This is no Sunday Drive. This is DEATH RALLY.
* Selected for Apple's iOS Hall of Fame
* Mashable: #1 racing game on iOS
* Winner of Pocket Gamer Award
* IGN: "Death Rally hits the target."
* Toucharcade 5/5
* Massive single player career mode, unlock and upgrade cars, weapons and challenges
* Enormous online multiplayer campaign ROAD WARS! Friends play, battle modifiers, unique paint jobs, and a whole lot more!
* Awesome controls with 2 camera angle options
* Featuring guest drivers – DUKE NUKEM, BARRY WHEELER, JOHN GORE
* Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center
* Runs silky smooth 60fps even on the high resolution Retina display devices
= = = IMPORTANT = = =
* Multiplayer requires Game Center account and iOS 4.2.1 or newer!
* Includes voluntary in-app purchases for faster progress to later and more challenging stages of your racing career.
Compatible Devices: Death Rally is ONLY compatible with iPod touch 3rd generation (32GB and 64GB models only!), iPod touch 4th and 5th generation, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPad 1, 2 and 3.
(iPod touch 3rd generation 8GB model is not a real 3rd generation device, and Death Rally is NOT compatible with it.)
Follow us on www.facebook.com/deathrally for updates!
Death Rally is an original Remedy Entertainment IP, developed in partnership with Mountain Sheep and Cornfox & Bros.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
New in v3.0.1:
* Multiplayer fix
New in v3.0:
* Optimized for iPhone5
* An all new Race Track: Savo
* The final comic after beating the Adversary
* Awesome new Garage graphics
* Watch sponsored videos for free parts
Its a paid app....get rid of the new ads!
Thanks for adding annoying pop-up ads for other crappy games. If it was a free app this MAY be acceptable...but NOT in a paid app!
PAY TO WIN! :(
3.0 UPDATE: It has now been EIGHT updates since users requested a way to earn all cars and parts in multiplayer without paying. It seems they do not care to support those who have supported them. I understand the push for freemium as it is a very successful model, but there is a way to do it without screwing over the original buyers. Those who paid $4.99 for the app and helped you get off the ground could have been given access to more of the multiplayer features. This is easily accomplished by checking the date the app was first run and many developers have been able to make good use of this to reward the early buyers who supported them and still push the freemium model on future downloaders. Not only that, you are now pushing out ads in a paid game! With every update, I feel more and more tricked for buying early when we were told the price would go up. This game was once the jewel of my phone, but now I'm tired of the crap and am finally deleting it.
Original review: Muiltiplayer games should be about who plays the best and who puts the most time into it. This game is about who spends the most money. They also wiped out previous multiplayer car and weapon progress!! You start multiplayer with NO weapons! I also paid them for a VIP access and it does not apply to multiplayer. This whole game has turned worse than a freemium game. If you plan to play multiplayer without spending money, good luck. It will take you hours to even earn a decent weapon and car. It would be possible to level up faster, but you are forced to play with people who spent money and have better cars and more powerful weapons, making it VERY difficult to even survive. Sure, some people did get this game for free (your fault, not mine), but some of us paid $4.99 on your lie that the price would go up. Now we are being punished (again!) and those who spent less on the game can probably more likely afford to shortcut the multiplayer experience. I probably have 100 hours in this game and I can't even win a race because I can't survive long enough against those who paid. Also, you can only earn upgrade parts through kills!! This whole thing is just messed up. STILL!
Yay! With the addition of advertisements I now have no problem deleting this garbage. A paid game should not have ads.
Original review: Or should I say no control options. Who makes a racing game and doesn't add tilt to turn controls? What a mistake. The game is good otherwise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 07, 2012
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 116 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Remedy Entertainment Ltd.
- © 2012 Remedy Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reward Booster 150%$2.99
- Reward Booster 300%$4.99
- King Combo$4.99
- Set of 10 Unlimited Ammo Battle Modifiers for Multiplayer$1.99
- Gatling Gun for Single Player$1.99
- Multiplayer Deliverator$2.99
- Shotgun for Single Player$1.99
- Deliverator for Single Player$2.99
- Sentinel for Single Player$0.99
- Dervish for Single Player$1.99