Sports Tracker for Running, Cycling, Walking, Hiking, Fitness, Weight Loss and All Training
By Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a professional sports computer with Sports Tracker!
Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most important of all – get fit and stay healthier! Wherever you move, Sports Tracker measures the route, speed and heart rate information and follows your progress.
Top 5 health and fitness app in 25 countries with millions of downloads and users from more than 200 countries. Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all. Try our great free features or go for more with a Premium subscription that helps you stay motivated and active.
Sports Tracker for iPhone comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app for the iPhone:
• Track and analyze your workouts, monitor your progress
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude
• Dedicated Indoor mode with Heart Rate features
• Use Heart Rate data and Zone alarms for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from shop.sports-tracker.com)
• Store all training data in your workout diary and back it up to the Sports Tracker online service
• Browse your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• You can choose to share workout data and photos on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter, or keep your workouts private and only visible for your own viewing
• Sports Tracker connects with Apple Health. Go to app settings to start sharing your selected data.
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
• Fully translated versions in Spanish, French, German and Finnish
Once you have registered as a Sports Tracker user, your training data will always remain safe. When you change your phone, or your phone is restored, your training history will transfer automatically to the new phone.
With the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone.
Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
SPORTS TRACKER PREMIUM
Get Premium in the app and use the same subscription on any compatible phone or tablet!
As a Sports Tracker Premium user:
• You can track progress by setting weekly, monthly and yearly goals. Count your weekly calories, measure the total duration of outdoor activities each month, or cycle 1,000 miles this season – the goal statistics view makes it easy to see the big picture or drill in to the details.
• More maps! Enjoy detailed foot and bike paths with four new maps: OpenStreetMap standard, landscape, outdoors and cycling (OpenCycleMap).
• Set a Ghost Target to boost your motivation. Race against any targeted workout you aim to overcome and receive constant voice feedback based on your real-time performance.
• With Custom Ghost Target you can plan your exercises in your own way. Select a route and set the type of target you want to focus your training on, choose from distance, duration, energy or pace.
• Bored of the same routine? Visiting a new town? Shake up your training with your friends’ top picks or get out there and discover new local tracks.
• Ahead-Behind Graph is a great tool for evaluating how you performed against your target. It gives you an easy understanding and a wide comparison between your workouts, shown in a graph.
• Customizable Voice Feedback makes it possible to choose for each activity the kind of information you want to hear in your audio feedback (distance, energy, pace, heart rate, etc.) and how often to receive it.
Follow & Like Sports Tracker on:
For support & our development community head to http://support.sports-tracker.com
What's New in Version 3.9.0
Sports Tracker now works with the Apple Watch, displaying your workout data right on your wrist.
Works well but could use some updates
I find this app to be pretty accurate and I like the data it provides during my runs. I started using it with my Apple watch which is great.
For some reason the workouts don't show up in Apple Health - which is a problem because I don't want to manually input.
For the watch functionality.....my main problem is the app goes away and the watch home screen comes up after only a few seconds, then you have to try to quickly double click the button on the side to bring the app back up to check your speed/time/distance. This is challenging when you're out there in the middle of a big run and all sweaty and winded.
I wish the App would just stay on the watch the whole time you use it (like the apple workout app that comes on the watch)....or if the Friends button could be used to bring up the app that would help. I also find it hard to use the watch touch screen to stop when I'm all sweaty.... Again the friends button could be utilized.
I would just use the apple workout app instead of this, but I find this to be more accurate and also this provides both average pace and current pace while the apple workout app just gives you the overall average of the whole run. I really feel that I need to know how fast I'm going at a particular moment as well as my overall average.
Of course the lack of heart rate from apple watch is an issue but I think they know that already and are working on it.
works 0.1 % of the time @ best - Don't get!
Never on my iphone 5s (ios 8.3) - and Half the time it thinks it's a headset.
Rately on my ipad mini 2
-(ios8.1.2) - and you have to switch back between Bluetooth settings in the app. Even then very rarely picks up a heart rate, I even tried electrical conductivity gel instead of water.
-- also to be of any real you so you need to pay a monthly fee, better off paying the extra money for a better device -- perhaps when it is in heaven comfortable strap, maybe one that actually gives you your blood pressures as well, or sleep data.
Use it, but is it accurate?
I have used this app for over three years and have maintained a workout log. I recently switched from an iPhone to a galaxy 5 and ----whoa! The same routes I walked are now registering at about 25% less distance. What is up with that? Who is correct? If it is using GPS coordinates and a signal , why the difference? Anyone else seeing this besides me?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- © 2010-2015 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month$3.99
- Premium 1 Year$27.99