By Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker: Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most important of all – get fit and stay healthier!
Top 5 health and fitness app in 25 countries with millions of downloads and users from more than 200 countries (that's all the countries in the world), Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all.
Now with Heart Rate Support for iPhones 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C! Sports Tracker Heart Rate Monitors sold separately at shop.sports-tracker.com.
Sports Tracker for iPhone comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app for the iPhone:
• Track and analyze your workouts, monitor your progress
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude
• Dedicated Indoor mode with Heart Rate features
• Use Heart Rate data and Zone alarms for better training results (Heart Rate Monitor required - available separately from shop.sports-tracker.com)
• Store all training data in your workout diary and back it up to the Sports Tracker online service
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Share workout data and photos on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
• Fully translated versions in Spanish, French, German and Finnish
With the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone.
Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Follow & Like Sports Tracker on:
Get the latest news at http://www.sport-tracker.com/blog
For support & our development community head to http://support.sports-tracker.com
NOTES: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life. iPod Touch devices do not have internal GPS, so the location accuracy is very limited.
What's New in Version 1.8.17
Best Sports App
This is such a great tracking sports app. I have tried others and nothing seems to be easier than this app. I love the diary, mapping, voice over and how you can log what activity you are doing.
The only thing I would modify would be the ability to add different work out to the menu. I use it for swimming and they don't have a swimming activity.
It would be nice if the app would give you total elevation gain at the end of your workout.
Good functionality, questionable privacy
I use Sports Tracker for tracking my work out at the gym. The heart rate monitor and graphing works great with my Jarv HRM-10. However, I don’t need GPS (I’m at the gym, I’m not going anywhere) so I have location turned off for the app, and despite this the app asks me to turn it back on every time I open the app. Combined with its use of Flurry and Google Analytics, it makes me wonder if perhaps the app wants location information for marketing purposes not tracking my workout.
SportsTracker - Solid App.
The mileage tracker seems to be just slightly off compared to my GPS and from official runs, but still worked great for what I was looking for. No performance / system issues and I've been using it for months.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 1.8.17
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- © 2010-2014 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.