By Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker: Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most important of all – get fit and stay healthier!
Top 5 health and fitness app in 25 countries with millions of downloads and users from more than 200 countries (that's all the countries in the world), Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all.
Now with Heart Rate Support for iPhones 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C! Sports Tracker Heart Rate Monitors sold separately at shop.sports-tracker.com.
Sports Tracker for iPhone comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app for the iPhone:
• Track and analyze your workouts, monitor your progress
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude
• Dedicated Indoor mode with Heart Rate features
• Use Heart Rate data and Zone alarms for better training results (Heart Rate Monitor required - available separately from shop.sports-tracker.com)
• Store all training data in your workout diary and back it up to the Sports Tracker online service
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Share workout data and photos on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
• Fully translated versions in Spanish, French, German and Finnish
With the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone.
Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Follow & Like Sports Tracker on:
Get the latest news at http://www.sport-tracker.com/blog
For support & our development community head to http://support.sports-tracker.com
NOTES: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life. iPod Touch devices do not have internal GPS, so the location accuracy is very limited.
What's New in Version 1.8.18
Recommended maintenance update.
- Improved handling of cases when GPS is lost while tracking
- Other minor bug fixes
Used to love this app, but now it constantly crashes mid-run, sometimes more than once. And, even though I have saved my runs, when following the websites suggestion to delete app and reinstall in order to fix problem, all my previous runs were lost. Secondly, when starting the app for a new run, the speed starts out very high, 8-9 mph (which I never get up to) and it takes a while to tick down to the actual speed. This affects my per mile speeds and averages. I have downloaded every update and submitted multiple reports. Very frustrating.
This app if perfect!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 1.8.18
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- © 2010-2014 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.