iRig Recorder FREE
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INTRODUCING STEREO AUDIO RECORDING, iRIG MIC FIELD SUPPORT, UNIVERSAL SUPPORT AND MORE
iRig Recorder 2 FREE is a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use field recording app for your iOS device. It provides you with a professional stereo recording tool that you can use anytime and anywhere your mobile life takes you: Use its powerful recording, editing and export features to create and share great sounding audio while on the go.
Rig Recorder 2 is the perfect companion to iRig Mic Field, IK's new high-quality audio/video stereo microphone. With iRig Mic Field and iRig Recorder 2 you'll have everything you need to get that Hollywood-style stereo sound while recording mobile audio for video, interviews, concerts, podcasts and more — iRig Recorder 2 automatically activates the stereo option whenever a stereo recording interface is connected. iRig Recorder 2 supports landscape and portrait orientations, so you can use it in any configuration.
When you've captured your audio, use iRig Recorder 2's intuitive editing tools to cut, crop or loop your audio — you can even do Waveform editing (unlockable via in-app purchase). You can also choose from its 8 studio-quality effects to optimize tone for speech, clean up background noise, brighten for clarity and presence, change speed without altering pitch and a whole lot more (FREE version comes with Optimize Volume processor upon registration, a Processors Bundle with 7 others is available via in-app purchase). These effects are so easy to use that anyone can get high-quality results in seconds.
iRig Recorder 2 also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
iRig Recorder 2 is Audiobus* compatible; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
iRig Recorder 2 organizes your recordings by date and time and also tags them with geolocation for easy and reliable file management. Export your files via E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats (including 16-bit 44.1 kHz uncompressed export through in-app purchase).
Record your world with iRig Recorder 2!
iRig Recorder 2 features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use stereo audio mobile recording and editing app
• The perfect companion to iRig Mic Field
• One touch recording with real-time monitoring
• Landscape and portrait mode
• Universal support for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• UI available in four colors: orange, green, blue and white
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools: cut, crop and loop your recordings
• 8 intelligent effects processors automatically optimize your recordings (Optimize Volume included with registration; additional effects processors available via in-app purchase):
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Clean Up: automatically cleans up the background noise in recordings
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: decreases the duration of the recording without altering its pitch
7. Slow Down: reduces the speed of the recording without altering its pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
• Organize your recordings by creation date and geolocation tags
• Export files as compressed .m4a or uncompressed .wav (the .wav export function is available for in-app purchase)
• Audiobus Support*
• Audio Copy
• FULL version also available with all features enabled for full functionality.
For more information: www.ikmultimedia.com/irigrecorder2
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.1
iOS 9 compatibility fixes
Beware of the update!!! I really liked the previous version but when I installed the update, I lost access to my recordings! That should not have happened. Also the functionality is not the same so I may use it with reservations. Very sad cuz I liked the previous version.
Worst game ever
This game dose not let me edit anything.
And this game dose not even let me here my voice.
WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!📵
Not sure why they wrecked this app. Previously I was able to select 48khz and setting "mono" actually stuck in settings.
Now every time I launch, it defaults to 44.1khz Stereo.
What a lame update. At least let us install the previous version before the functionality nerf...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Functionalities Bundle$7.99
- High Quality File Export$2.99
- Processors Bundle$4.99
- Waveform Editing $4.99