Hotels & Flights - Expedia
By Expedia, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The new Expedia app is your all-in-one travel companion. Save big on hotels, find the perfect flight, discover things to do, and get helpful trip reminders right when you need them. Plus, you’ll earn double Expedia+ points every time you book through the app.
Why should you use it? It’s got everything you love about Expedia, including:
- Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars, packages, attractions, and more
- Our unbeatable Price Guarantee
- Exclusive discounts and perks when you join the Expedia+ rewards program
- Huge savings when you bundle flights and hotels — up to $570*
- Car rentals in as little as 30 minutes
- Great deals on tours, shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Easy reservations for airport shuttles and ground transportation
Plus, great mobile-only features:
- Up to 30% savings with mobile-exclusive hotel deals
- Double Expedia+ points on every booking
- All your travel reservations all in one place
- Helpful alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
So whether you’re planning a culinary tour of Las Vegas, taking in a show in Chicago, or enjoying a romantic getaway to Paris, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style. Plus, while you’re there, you’ll get helpful, real-time advice like directions to your hotel, flight status alerts, checkout times, and more.
Download the Expedia app now!
*Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from September 2013 through February 2014, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates, and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.
What's New in Version 17.46
Black Friday is coming, and you know what that means: deals! Check the app this weekend for some of our best prices of the year on flights, hotels, car rentals, and more.
Trip to Italy
Was planned only using Expedia! Everything turned out great and was hassle free! Highly recommend you use this to book all your trips.
Car rentals great value!
So live this app saved a ton of money.
It could beer better
I'm not a frequent traveler, but I do like three idea of building an account that will give me long term benefits. The design of the app is user friendly. I planned an entire trip to California for three and a couple other small getaways and it works, for the most part workout a hitch. There are a few things that I get annoyed by,
1. The double points thing I think it's just bait to get you to download the app, it's probably some loop hole they are able to use one probably your first purchase, or something similar. It's misleading, and it annoys me.
2. Map integration in this app is terrible. Recently went down to the keys, and the hotel address was nowhere near where the pin dropped from the app, had to Google it in the end.
3. You can't review the hotels after your trip through the app. It doesn't make sense that I've gotta log in online to be able to write the review when the app should have a rating interface.
Lastly, I'd like to see Expedia become more competitive with their pricing, I've had the chance to download other traveling apps, and saw the difference. I'm still just a +blue member member, whatever that means, hopefully if I make it to silver I'll see some actual discounts.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 17.46
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2017 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.