Expedia Hotels, Flights, Cars & Activities
By Expedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get $25 off your first $100+ Expedia app hotel booking! Simply text ‘SAVE25' to 75309 to receive your unique coupon code.
Now you can book your hotel, flight, rental car and activities on the Expedia App!
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our iPad travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals on your iPhone. Stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts on your Apple Watch.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
● Access address information and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
Need some inspiration? Browse our curated iPad travel collections and discover your next getaway!
What's New in Version 6.0.1
• Fixed some bugs
Love using our app? Consider leaving us a review in the App Store.
Works like a charm
Didn't realize what I was missing before this update. Finding and booking nearby activities is pretty cool. Thanks for the great stream of updates. No crashing or loading problems here either.
We were traveling recently and used the app to find motel rooms. It was easy and discounts were available each time. It made it easy to reserve a room and to save money too.
No flight options
Downloaded the app to book a flight to Mexico for my cousin's wedding and the only options I can select are date, number of passengers and the departing/arriving airport. I can't choose what class I want to sit in. I can't choose if I want a nonstop flight vs 1 or 2 stops, how long of a layover I want, what airline I'd prefer.. Why are these options on the website and not the app. Deleting the app bc it's pointless for me.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2015 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.