Postagram: Print & Send Photo Postcards
By Sincerely Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Postagram turns your iPhone, Instagram, Facebook & Dropbox photos into beautiful postcards delivered by mail!
PEOPLE LIKE US: (Postagram has been featured in Newsweek, NYTimes, USA Today, CNN, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, LA Times, Better Homes & Gardens, WSJ & more!)
“I highly recommend this app to anyone that loves sharing memories with friends and family while on the go.” - KneelbeforeZod99
"Super easy to use and a wonderful way to surprise people!" -Tmompfamos
"It's inexpensive and saves so much time!" -LeLe5646
“I downloaded it initially because I was finding it ever harder to find shops on
the road that carry postcards anymore.” - Kelly Charette
"I use this as a thank you card for when I have guest speakers!” -Holstermaker
“Easy to use, great for sending fun pictures to my daughter at camp.” - Wendy Gronich
WHAT YOU GET:
- Printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Personalized with a profile photo of the sender
- Delivered anywhere in the US for 99¢ & $1.99 for addresses outside of the US (price includes postage)
- Delivered to the US, Europe & Canada in only 2-5 business days. Other international destinations can take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Include an optional message
- Photo pop-outs of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print (so you can keep it forever)
- You can select a photo from your iPhone Photo Album, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, and other cloud services or take one within the app
SO MANY REASONS TO SEND POSTAGRAMS:
- Holiday Cards
- Thank you's
- I Love You notes
- Vacation postcards
- Birthday cards
- Invitations, wedding, & baby announcements
- Prints of favorite photos
- Pen pals
- Just because…
A FEW MORE REASONS:
Send your first Postagram in less than one minute. Download this free app now and send a beautiful Postagram to someone you love.
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely.com Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail, damaged or you are otherwise not happy, we will send another Postagram free or return your money. We take full responsibility from the time you click "order" until you are holding a beautiful Postagram in your hand.
Visit our website at: http://www.postagramapp.com
Email us anytime at: email@example.com
Call us 9am-5:30pm PST Monday through Friday at: (888) 260-4005
Find us on twitter at: twitter.com/postagram
What's New in Version 6.1
- Track your order from the time it’s made to the time it arrives in the mail
- Find out the status for each print in an order
- See previously sent cards
Address book improvements
- Easily select multiple recipients
- Review addresses of multiple recipients before you hit send
- Squish squash. Bugs.
Been using Postagram since it first came out and have always been extremely happy with the quality as well as the customer service they provide. The first few times I ordered from them, there was a few little hiccups with my order but the moment I emailed the support department and explained the situation, they would email me back within 24 hours letting me know that a replacement was being sent out immediately and credited me for the cost of the order. I was always so pleased with the outcome. The kinks must have been worked out in that first year because every order has been perfect since then, and I have nothing but good things to say about Postagram and the service they provide. A must have for all with an iPhone!
Keeps Us Connected
I've been using this app for a few months now and it has been awesome! Very few glitches...only just recently have I had any. We are able to make a collage and send weekly pictures to family that isn't on FB and/or elderly and live in nursing homes. It not only makes their week to get a postcard from us, but allows them to feel connected and not forgotten! Will definitely continue to use! My 8, 10, & 11 year old use it independently...very easy to set up and reasonably priced!
The Organized Chaos of Instruction
Super easy and recipients LOVE it! I've only had one postagram out of 100's not end up at its destination. And it's ridiculously convenient! cheaper than going to the store, buying a card and stamps plus you can personalize it :) The only thing that's a bummer is not being able to save postagrams to come back to at a later date, like an email draft. Luckily it only takes a few minutes to whip another one up.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sincerely Inc.
- © 2014 Sincerely Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.