By 3D4Medical.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS APP IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD 2 AND NEWER
iMUSCLE 2 IS A HIGHLY VISUAL, 3D-BASED, AWARD WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS APP THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN AND TRACK YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM.
⁃Chosen by the App Store as "App of the Week"
⁃No.1 Health & Fitness app - App Store Rewind
⁃Listed as one of Tech Crunch's top 20 apps
⁃Listed as one of the best apps for weight loss by More.com
PLEASE NOTE: It is currently not possible to share workouts or personal data between Android and Apple devices. Cross platform compatibility is something we will be working towards in the future.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING: "The iMuscle app has the benefit of teaching you more about the muscles that help your body move."
"Anyone into sports training or rehabilitation science will immediately see the usefulness of this app."
"iMuscle is a high-quality, professional-grade, but user-friendly app that will help users not just work out, but do so with maximum effectiveness and minimal injury. For personal or professional use, this is a fantastic fitness tool."
"iMuscle is a sophisticated workout aid."
--- App of the Day
"iMuscle is a great option for learning to exercise and stretch specific muscles in your body."
"iMuscle allows everyone from fitness junkies to work-out novices to create and maintain a personalized exercise program tailored to their specific needs."
--- 148 Apps
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
iMUSCLE 2'S TOP FEATURES ARE:
⁃Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
- Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
⁃Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
-Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
⁃Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
⁃Add customized exercises to the app database.
⁃Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature -- with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
⁃Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
⁃Sync workouts between multiple devices by backing up and restoring from iCloud.
⁃Easily track your body measurements.
⁃Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
- Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
⁃50+ Preset workouts.
⁃Hints and tips for every exercise.
⁃Add an unlimited amount of users.
HOW TO USE:
1. To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
2. Select an exercise and you'll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You'll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
3. Add the exercise to a workout.
Enjoy your workout!
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. We are committed to upgrading and developing our apps and invite you to share in the development process with us. Please send recommendations and feedback to: iMuscle2iPadFeedback@3D4Medical.com.
What's New in Version 3.9.6
Minor issue has been fixed.
Awesome app, missing a few UX features
This app is great, there is no mistake about that. However, there are a few UI issues that I think would make this app event better. Here is my suggestions below
1. There should be a way to adjust the weight and rep counts for all reps in the exercise at once,as opposed for each individual rep.
2. There should be the ability to reorder the activity within the workout on the fly. Sometimes I find my self skipping the exercise because the machine might not be free at the gym. So my choices are either wait, or skip the exercise. A third choice that moves the exercise to a different spot in the workout would be great.
3. Apple watch support is a must! The heart rate should be taken automatically, after you are done with the exercise, and there should be a next exercise button on the watch as opposed to reaching out to the iPad
Fantastic fitness app for kinesiology nerds
I've just started using this app as my own workout "study guide", and I love it! Animations of each exercise are very well-done, and the library of exercises is immense. Really great collection of workouts you can do at home, as well. You get to learn about which muscles you're using in each exercise, and even track your progress! Would definitely recommend. (:
Great way to get back on board!
Extremely informative and easy to use.
After overtraining for decades, I was drifting to the opposite extreme. This app made it easy to compose and use an appropriately designed workout routine. The animations are so good and precise that watching them during a workout keeps me focused on the details as well as the big picture.
Customer support via Lindsay is extremely helpful. Well worth the investment!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 384 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 3D4Medical.com
- © 3D4Medical, LLC 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.