Do you want to know the origins of mixed alcoholic beverages and drinks that have made its history? Do you know who invented the John Collins? Have you even drink the Angel Face? Do you want to know all about World IBA cocktail recipes and how they are changed over time?
CocktailsPlus is right for you!
• list of the entire IBA classification cocktail list from 1961 to 2011
• a detailed sheet for each cocktail with ingredients and recipe and two important section: History and Trivia, based on books of the most famous bartenders;
• Favorite list available
• searchable cocktail list by categories, ingredients, taste or alcholic content
• the Glossary, with the most used terms and the basic products;
• a section dedicated to glasses and equipments used making cocktail recipe
And do not miss to download CocktailStory if you love historical Cocktails from the Twenties!
Thanks for using CocktailsPlus! With this update we improve iPad experience
As always, we love hearing your feedback: contact us through the support in the app or send us an email to email@example.com, and follow us on https://www.facebook.com/IBACocktails to stay updated on our news!
Ratings and Reviews
Ultimate cheat sheet for bartenders
I like the fact that they not only give the the IBA standard recipe, but also give you trivia and history about the drink, so that you can talk to you customers about. Search by ingredient allow you to determine what you can drink with your current ingredients, ideal for amateur mixologists. Anyhow, this is a terrific app!!
this is the handbook for every bar frequenter
- Nadia Giusti
- 35.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 AppsJust
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.