By Benjamin Lochmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You want to keep track of your physical progress? Then this jogging-app is perfect for you.
Just start the app before your run. It will monitor your movement during your workout.
The data will be analyzed and presented to you in a clear fashion.
The graphics include:
- the way you took (satelite image or map)
- your average speed
- the total lenght of your run
- your specific speed during your run (explained in a diagram)
A history of your previous workouts will be saved for you, to compare and monitor your progress at any time.
This app can also run in background-mode, so that you are able to listen some music while you are jogging.
Attention: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3
Units in Km option
great app. easy interface. but missing important feature of selecting distance unit. it is currently only in miles!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.