GPSSpeed HD, the GPS tool with speedometer, altimeter, compass and GPS-tracker
By M-Way Solutions GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** The BEST Speedometer-App in the Store! ***
New: Share tracks between multible devices via iClound
GPSSpeed HD is the ultimate speedometer for all iPhone/iPad with GPS.
List of features:
* Speedometer with speed profile
* Altimeter with height profile history
* Logs in sleep-mode if the application is running
* Logs in background if supported by iOS
* In statistics, the recorded profiles are available for analysis
* Display the recorded tracks on the map
* Display the current track on the map
(Using maps requires internet connection)
* These routes can be sent as an email in the formats KML, GPX and CSV with including histogram
* Show average speed and track distance
* Display of ascent and descent
Background GPS tracking needs more power than standby. If the battery power is less than 10% it will stop background tracking!
Please note that for an accurate height measurement, a very good GPS signal is required. This signal is independent of the mobile phone reception.
Within and between buildings, the reception is restricted. When you see just a red signal indicator the GPS reception is to bad.
Please try again with a clear view to the sky.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to send an email to appsupport [at] mwaysolutions.com
We will attend to your request as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
The Best Motorcycle App - no doubt
I have tried numerous apps for tracking motorcycle rides and have exclusively been using GPSSpeed for about 4+ months now. This app is loaded with features far and beyond any other GPS app and really is the perfect companion. Easy to use, accurate but what impresses me the most are the features that are packed in.
- Speed tracking is highly accurate and you can select the speedometer speed intervals to display or select the app to automatically adjust
- The presented data is amazing from altitude, to compass, to battery life remaining to selecting what live ride data to display
- You can select to display ride statistics, or a satellite image or maps as you ride
- Pausing the app for breaks or keep it running. Saving rides with a custom title and then saving on your iPhone of syncing to iCloud
- Exporting file data and uploading into Google Earth is a great way to see where you have ridden on your computer
For an enhancement I would like an easier way to email rides rather than the export data formats provided. To be able to email the ride data screens and the maps as a jpeg or pdf so I can simply keep an easy to read file vs. having to import into other reader apps such as Google Earth.
Everybody I show this app to is really impressed and having tried about 5+ other apps, none compare. I am not associated with the Developer and so this review is completely independent.
Reliable, Stable, Accurate
This is a great GPS data app. It works reliably and provides accurate data, even when iPhone 6 is not connected to the mobile network. It could be improved by showing separate readings for GPS altitude and altitude calculated from the iPhone 6/iPad Air 2 barometer. I love using the app while flying commercial to determine heading, speed, and altitude.
The best tool I ever try for navigation
I like to travel and this app is the best I ever use, what I like is that gives me the exact information and it works even if I don't have Internet connection, for travelers and outdoor activities this is the best tool you can use
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 28, 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: M-Way Solutions GmbH
- © Martin Wieland
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.