FL Studio Mobile
By Image Line Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
Be sure to check out the HD version if you have an iPad!
• MiniSynth with 70 presets
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits)
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
What's New in Version 2.3
• MiniSynth (incl. 70 presets)
• Modulation via accelerometer (new option in the keyboard setup)
• Transfer button in the in-app shop for emailing your purchases to another device
• Bug fixes
With the new update recently now when I press the button for the snares and kicks it won't press. It freezes a lot. I have a iPhone 4S with 1.4 gb left but before the update the only problem with this was the volume disappearing after recording. Please update this. Tired of closing the problem and it not registering when I click on anything. Everything I click sometime it do not responds or freezes.
Great update, but...(cont.)
After further analysis/observation of this screen flip lockup problem, it would appear to have something to do with the new sounds. I checked my other tracks, and the screen flips just fine. I also created a new one that had the new sounds, but with nothing on it, and the screen flip works just fine. Due to a half-dead touchscreen, the screen flip is mandatory for me to do anything at all, so I would appreciate if that was fixed.
Very well done app, rarely lags/crashes. It's easy to use, and is a very nice way to pass time. However, I have one complaint: you should be able to draw in pitch bends manually, because the accelerometer is simply too finicky. Otherwise great app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 203 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2013 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synth Bass$3.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile$5.99
- Sliced Beats$0.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass$3.99
- Synth Lead$3.99