FL Studio Mobile HD
By Image Line Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FL Studio Mobile HD allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• MiniSynth with 70 presets
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Extensive effect routing: independent track, send and global effects
• 10 Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Filter, Amp, Phaser, Bit Crusher, Compressor, Limiter, Stereo Widener
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, iCloud Drive, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Inter-App Audio audio recording, instruments and effects
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
Fixes Inter-App Audio on iPhone 6S
Good... But could be great
This is one of my favorite iOS music apps to use. This could be so much better though. Very simple interface and is much easier to use then GarageBand or beatmaker. Though some features that are lacking are needed! Drawing in automation data is needed. Side chain compression is also needed. MIDI effects like scales and keys would be very helpful. Being able to load midi data in an individual track would be nice so I could load multiple midi into one song. Also having synths like sytrus and morphine would be nice. You only have one custom synth and would be nice to have more. All of these samples and my sample get a little boring after a while. Some updates for the audio effects would be good too. Saturation. More options on reverb. Eq 8. I would pay like 50 dollars for these things and this would instantly be the best iOS music making app on the market. Please don't change the interface though, as is very easy and efficient to use. Hopefully these will be added soon because then this is the only app I would be using!
I'm getting severely irritated about how difficult simple things are.
I made a custom kit, and it had a really pretty sound, but only with reverb. For some reason, there's no option to crop the audio once it's in the time frame. This is significantly irritating because my audio has an extra echo in it that is pointless, and there's no way to fix it. Secondly, there should be an option to take audio from videos. I hate having to convert audio and load it to my phone, when I should just be able to rip audio from video files. And the 3rd thing that irritates me is that you can't loop things as easily as garage band. It's a process and it's a very irritating process to say the least. I just want to make music with significantly less of a hassle. Not to mention, I feel like my money is being wasted because I can't friggen work the app.
IOS DAW's!!! Can this even compare??
I haven't tried that many of the different daw's for iOS, like beatmaker2, korgs gadget, I heard that iMachine was considered one also, & a few others like modSTEP or music studio etc. yet, in comparison to the few I have seen and admire like tabletop, cubasis, iMPC Pro, & Auria pro. FruityLOOPS HD is kind of sad, I purchased under the impression they were to be releasing fl3's newest updated UI entirely. I sure hope that a lot more functionality will be integrated & SOON!!! This app badly needs a makeover to even come close to ANY of the others. $20 is WAY too pricey for what it's lacking.. I expected WAY more, only to become greatly disappointed!!!
PLEASE RELEASE THE NEW VERSION WITH A MORE USER FRIENDLY LAYOUT AND OVERALL TOUCH FUNCTIONS. I will update my rating if they can keep up with cubasis at the very least..
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 07, 2016
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 471 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2016 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile$5.99
- Sliced Beats$0.99
- Synth Lead$3.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass$3.99