FL Studio Mobile
By Image Line Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT A TRIAL VERSION?
Install FL Studio 12.4 for the PC and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for Windows PC. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs and make feature requests:
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
What's New in Version 3.1.36
WHAT'S NEW 3.1.36
* Audio Recording latency compensation (better alignment of audio to Playlist)
* Custom DirectWave presets now save correctly
* DirectWave loop stoppings early
* Hidden track markers
* Keyboard Labels (SETTINGS tab)
* MiniSynth free Synth Expansion preset pack (pack folder in Preset Browser)
* Redo button
* Sample loading crashes
* Selected track markers
* Sustain Pedal support (CC 64)
* Bugfixes and stability improvements
FOR SUPPORT USE - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_forum
My Review Was Removed
I'll let you judge as to why:
The app developer misrepresented the app by listing features it does not have even as of this writing. (Interapp audio for instance is still a fantasy). I have a screen cap of the features list -it's there. It was just recently changed.
Several glaring failures were in the release that should never have passed quality control (solo button function for instance). Sloppy activation and in-app purchase procedures and restoration.
The app forces a recalibration of the audio latency every time you open a project and create an audio track. This requires the speaker to be active. If you happen to be using headphones you will be greeted with a high volume, ear splitting 10k tone. Latency is nearly 50ms on an iPad Air 2.
I also pointed out that these errors in design are not because people aren't using the help file as the developer implies. There are serious complaints here from experienced users.
The is a review. This is to help others in their purchase decisions and to avoid them wasting their money. These are not how-to questions.
In my opinion the proper response from a developer who fails this badly on quality control is to apologize and fix the issues as soon as possible. Let's see if this gets censored. I'll save a copy.
Crash and sound distort a lot on my iPad mini
This app was super before it updated. Thankfully, I have own the older version on my iPod 4 and I fell this tiny device can make super tracks than on my giant home PC.
Now, I own iPad mini and download it. It provides the latest version. The UI is great. Friendly to use. However, I noticed that the sound quality distorted a lot. I did modify the sitting and now it reduced the sound distortion. And the app crashed a lot. I don't know if developers didn't test it on iPad mini. I feel my improved device with this app is like running its PC version on Intel pentium 2
FLSM3 was a mistake
This app used to be my favorite app. I'd use it literally every day. Now after the update, I don't even open it. FLSM2 was great. It definitely needed some polish, but everything was usable. Now the interface is so clunky that it's just not worth the effort. It's even a struggle just to change instruments. I even lost all of the instrument packs I had paid money for. The app won't let me restore previous purchases.
There was a time when I'd highly recommend this app, even at the $20 price point, but those days are long past. I only keep this installed in hopes that I'll see one of the updates fixed what used to be my favorite app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 18, 2017
- Version: 3.1.36
- Size: 791 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2016 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile$5.99
- Sliced Beats$0.99
- Synth Lead$3.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass$3.99
- Groove Machine Synth$3.99
- Transistor Bass$1.99