Birzzle Pandora HD
By Enfeel Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Korean Mobile App Award 2011
***** The most popular application (1st place) in Asia appstore - Distimo, TechCrunch
A new brand of Drag n Drop block puzzle game lining up the same type of birds and making it disappear by the use of fingertip. Provides optimized system which sustains better flexibility and simplicity of movements in touch control than prior puzzle games on the market; in return, provides a quick action arcade puzzle anyone can enjoy.
Just move the birds freely. That’s all.
Move your fingers really fast. Then, you could be the number one.
1. Classic Mode : A speedy free action puzzle game.
2. Pandora Mode : The goal of Pandora mode is to match birds and collect the letters in order to get the highest score possible in two minutes.
3. Ice Break Mode : Tense and thrilling mode within a set time while breaking the ice.
※ Game specific features
1. A game people of all ages can enjoy.
2. Touch-screen optimized control
3. Offer 3 different game modes
4. Support for Game Center. Share your rankings with your friends!
5. Play with your Facebook friends all over the world.
6. Stunning visuals that leverage the Retina Display
※ New features of Birzzle Pandora
1. Added a new mode : Pandora Mode (By connecting with Facebook, players can compete with others for a high score on leaderboards)
2. Invite Friends at Fcebook and Get coins.
3. Connect Faccebook account and get 50,000 coins for gift.
4. Get high scores using powerbirds.
5. Newer High quality graphics
6. More rich and addictive high quality sounds.
7. Corrected bugs at Classic mode and Ice Break mode
8. Connection to Official Facebook Fanpage
9. Added Vibration when the powerbird pops, .
10. Optimization Graphic Engine for better performance
※ Follow and join us!
Website : http://birzzle.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/BirzzleOfficial
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/enfeelstudio
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.9
Minor Bug Fix Update.
Great game... but
I have to say this game is ridiculously too hard to gain high levels. I'll break it down:
Classic: I am seriously having trouble matching birds before they reach the top and there is no more room. The birds fall way too fast and too often as you reach level 5 or 6! This is ridiculous!
Pandora: This game is really fun but also ridiculously hard. You have to destroy more than three birds to get a special bird so you can unlock a letter tile so you can spell BIRZZLE. It can be challenging to do this but it is doable. Unfortunately, the developer made the game practically impossible because they added a timer with very little time and the letter tiles repeat! I have never gotten all the letter tiles, only duplicates, which I find completely baloney! Fix this and it will be great.
Ice Break: Again, too little time to do everything you need to do as the timer has too little time to do anything worthwhile.
No wonder this game hasn't been updated in almost a year! They made it too difficult to be anything worthwhile. I played this first on a Windows tablet and wanted it for my iPad. Now I wish I had never bought it. They made it too difficult to advance in higher levels which I find unenjoyable. Definitely not worth 1.99. I feel cheated.
Highly Addictive, Beware!
I must admit I got this game with a bit of hesitation-- it seemed to be yet another variation on the ancient "match game" scenario we all know and love; but, frankly, I liked the stupid birds. What I love about this game is that it's truly 2 games in one: there's the traditional "match" that you can play alone or against friends or you can play the "icebreaker" game-- where you place the birds to break ice blocks. I must admit I'm hooked on the icebreaker game and find it great fun for down time. My only critique is that the music is just plain annoying. I've had to mute it-- otherwise, I'd give five stars.
Fun without costing $ to play
Unlike candy crush, pet rescue, etc.... You can play as long as you want without having to give access to your Facebook or paying them money to let you continue to play..