Esquire Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Liev Schreiber has anchored Spotlight, this year’s best picture; plays one of TV’s most complex characters; and has a family with Naomi Watts. So why is he so tortured? Probably because, like many of us, he’s just trying to keep it all together. Plus, don’t miss our exclusive portfolio of outtakes from the Muhammad Ali shoot that shook the world, check out our ESQ&A with Baz Luhrmann, learn the right way to rock shorts, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
I expect the whole magazine... Not part of it.
The magazine is always great. However I want the entire issue when I download it... Sitting on a flight with blurred pages defeats the point of downloading to my iPad for a flight. A waste of my time and money. Fix this partial download thing and it's back to 5 stars.
Too political and liberal
I used to love getting the magazine. Now I get daily emails and there is always some article about US politics. I get enough political commentary from the news - I don't need an email everyday with only a liberal slant. I've canceled the renewal. Too bad Esquire took this path,
The next era of Esquire... it's excellent
New editor, new era as the drum beats on. Great issue.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012$4.99
- November 2012$4.99
- Esquire November 2011$4.99
- February 2013$4.99
- August 2014$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- November 2013$4.99
- January 2014$4.99