Esquire Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Dwayne Johnson talks to Scott Raab about "the Rock," football, self-doubt, success, Ballers, and balls. Plus, five fantastic photos of Kate Mara, Bill Maher on what he's learned (watch the supercut), the 26 best shows on television (an Esquire Report), an almost-famous man (James Wolk, anyone?) shows you how to ride out the rest of your summer in style, some major new fiction, and more.
Check out enhanced pages pulled straight from the issue on your iPad and iPhone. Just tap the cover in the Store or Library.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.0.4
Update now for these new video features and performance enhancements:
• We added support for playing videos in landscape – take advantage of your entire screen!
• We fixed a bug some readers were experiencing with missing video progress bars when they played a video more than once
• Even more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reach out to us with suggestions, questions, or feedback through the Contact Us form. Keep the feedback coming!
Love the content of the magazine. It's a great mix of articles and holds my interest. They've improved the interactive features which is fine. The problem is that the current version of the app has a feature called progressive downloading which helps make downloads as you read quicker, but totally kills offline use. It can be very frustrating to be on a flight or out and about and the magazine isn't loaded fully. Plus there's no percentage indicator to know (not sure if that still happens) your progress. The previous version had that % indicator. How can you go backwards?
Good content and quick downloads
I never had any issues with downloads taking long maybe a minute two at the max. This is more than a magazine, there are interactive graphics and videos. If you are still running dial up or 1mb internet maybe the printed version will be better suited for you.
Inability to read offline
It's unconscionable that you have to be connected to read the issues. Unlike Zinio (the best reader ever) you have to be connected and can't read on an airplane Orr someplace without data. I took the bait and got wowed by the "bonus content" while sitting on my couch. Downloaded a bunch of issues for a cross country flight. 5 min after takeoff - useless. Don't make the same mistake I did. Subscribe through Zinio and have the freedom to take the content YOU PAID FOR anywhere you like
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012$4.99
- November 2012$4.99
- Esquire November 2011$4.99
- August 2014$4.99
- February 2013$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- November 2013$4.99
- January 2014$4.99