DrawRace 2 HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** AWARDED as BEST SPORTS/DRIVING GAME OF 2012 by the POCKETGAMER
***** NOMINATED for ’EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY’ by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE GAMES AWARDS
***** Over 17 million gameplays! Play Now!
A unique, touch-based racing game developed by RedLynx, the creators of Trials HD, DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved is the groundbreaking sequel to the critically acclaimed DrawRace and improves on its predecessor in every way, from the inclusion of a new turbo button, a host of online options, and new, highly detailed 3D tracks.
***** What the Press has to say:
“It's an essential purchase, a game shot through with brilliance, and one that will live with its players for a very long time indeed.”
— Edge Magazine (9/10)
"DrawRace 2...create[s] a near flawless driving experience."
— The Guardian
“Sleek and immaculately-tuned, this racer offers an unparalleled driving experience...”
— PocketGamer (9/10, Gold Award)
"...those who enjoyed the first title will find themselves falling in love with the game all over again."
— AppSpy (5/5)
” A game that redefines the racing genre.”
— The App Era
”DrawRace 2 does what every great sequel should: it maintains the best aspects of the original, while simultaneously improving it in virtually every way."
— Slide to Play (4/4)
***** DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved Highlights
• Huge single player campaign with over 180 challenges, a gymkhana skill game and tons of content to unlock.
• Realistic car physics, learn how each one handles and find the perfect racing line.
• Gorgeous, highly detailed 3D tracks featuring ramps, slopes and tilts to test your driving skills.
• Drive everything from Arctic Rally cars, to V12 Supercars in your quest to become the champion.
• Race against your friends with hot seat or online through the all-new Friend Challenge mode.
• Use the Turbo Button wisely to gain the edge over your opponents.
For more information or support, please visit http://support.ubi.com
What's New in Version 1.40
- iOS7 support
- Library updates
Really loving this game. It's not about how fast you can draw a racing line around the track. This is much more nuanced. So far it's pretty easy to get the golds, but I'm really enjoying it more on how to improve my lap times by when and where to speed up or slow down my racing line, where to enter and exit turns, and not using any boost at all. Then you have to take into account the type of vehicle and track you are on. If you are into racing, you'll most likely get more enjoyment out of it.
I didn't think it would be much fun to draw the race and watch the cars run, but once I started playing a few races, I could not stop. Each time you race you have a different experience, and you can still control your car (somewhat) with the boost button. Very enjoyable!
Simple to learn, hard to perfect. Bird's-eye view of great variety of tracks, including Finnish ice racing. Great training for finding the fast line thru the corners. Loses a star because last upgrade wiped out all my gains! Still fun to do it again, tho.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 297 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © RedLynx 2011, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP: Ultimate Supercar$1.99
- VIP: Unlock all Tracks And Cars$4.99
- VIP: Unlock Entire Talent Skill Level$1.99
- VIP: Unlock Entire Pro Skill Level$1.99
- VIP: Unlock Entire Elite Skill Level$1.99
- VIP: Unlock Entire Champion Skill Level$1.99