PhotoToaster - Photo Editor, Filters, Effects and Borders
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoToaster™ is simply the best photo editor for the iPhone and iPad.
No In-App Purchases! Everything is included. iPhone and iPad support too!
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 6.7.2
Fix photo album issues introduced with last release
Fix blur vignette center adjustment
Pressure sensitive brushing on the 6s
iCloud photo library support
Higher resolution posting to instagram
Updates clear reviews, so reposting a review or a quick rating would be greatly appreciated!
My favorite photo editing app
In the early days of IPhones I was very loyal to Photogene and was able to do more with it than most other apps that I could find. When I found PhotoToster I found it very intuitive if lacking in some of the more professional features. With each update however I often found significant improvements, and since the program has been well written, I've had few crashes and the updates have been able to focus on adding performance capabilities in an easily accessible program that allows everyone from the experienced to the beginner photographer to turn out photos that they can really enjoy sharing. I'm addicted to PhotoToster. My one frustration is, and I don't know if it's an iPhone problem or PhotoToster issue, when using this app I frequently have difficulty accessing all of my photos. They simply don't show up when I search.
Great photo app!
I have a number of photo editing apps but this app I always end up going back to. It's very easy to use as it's very intuitive with color and black and white. It seems other photo apps have started offering options similar to PhotoToaster, but most of them are just not as good or as easy to use. Most of the other apps also constantly ask you to purchase additional options in order to "fully enjoy" the benefits of the app. PhotoToaster doesn't do that. It gives you everything you need to edit and share your photos and doesn't bother you while you're doing it. Bottom line: Great App!! Definitely recommend for those enthusiastic amateur photo editors who, like me, can spend hours editing photos into wall-worthy portraits/art.
Still the best, been using for years
If I could only have one filter/editing app, I would pick this one. I've had Photo Toaster (Jr/free version) for years. Over time, I've learned to just go to this app first. It's all I end up wanting about 95% of the time. Even when using editor-based apps (Instagram, Path, etc) to post pictures, I often find myself leaving the app to use Photo Toaster for editing instead. Great filter pre-sets and then you can tweak anything to your liking. I got a new iPod - decided to upgrade to paid version instead. I don't even know what extras it comes with, but they deserve my money. Same useful layout as the free version, so I'm happy.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 6.7.2
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.