My Wonderful Days : Daily Journal/Diary
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
* For users before v2.0,
If iCloud is enabled, data might take some time to come back to your app. Please be patient! Your data is all safe and right in place. More your data and photos written before, more time it'll take. But everything will be magically come back! Thanks for your patience and keep on your wonderful days! :D
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com We'll get to you right away.
What's New in Version 3.2.6
- Importing/Exporting Backups now uses iTunes File Sharing
- Backups with bigger size are now more stable when exporting
- Uploading Photos from iCloud Photo Library now works better
- Swipe up to close Photo Gallery (Pinching option removed)
- Stability & Performance improvements
- Minor bugs fixed
* 3D Touch : Quick Actions, Peek & Pop for entries
- Better iCloud Sync
- Dropbox Sync
- Other improvements
Share love and give us reviews! It's very important for us to get reviews after every update. Thanks for your support! :D
This app by itself is a functional, easy to use diary/journal. However, I cannot give it 5 stars for a few simple reasons. First, like many apps, (and games), most of the communications are done over insecure plain text http connections. In the era of where security and privacy should be paramount, plain http connections simply won't do. The connections should not only be https, but should also dump the very dated communication standards that have more security leaks than a pasta drainer has. It should only use TLS and dump using SSL connections, at the very least. As far as privacy goes, there is no reason why a 2 stage authentication can't be used, to both protect your private user information on your journal, but it will also help prevent snoops, (including snooping spouses), from being able to read your innermost thoughts and feelings about anything you write about. Finally, even though many might find it a pain, but a multi digit password, at least 8 digits in length, that includes both upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters, should be used everywhere by everyone. Why? Simple. Stop giving bored hacker kids, government agencies, and police departments free reign over your personal privacy. The technology already exists where people can greatly enhance and protect their privacy, and security.
Going to Sound like an Infomercial
So this is going to sound exactly like an infomercial, but I'm typing out my honest thoughts and opinions about this app.
So I love journaling, I've been writing for a while and have a TON of comp books. Recently, my parents have kind of complained about all of them and I have no more space to put them.
Also, since I'm in school and such, I've been forgetting to write a lot because I'm too tired and it will take too long. I want to type my thoughts, but it just isn't right to type my thoughts on microsoft word because people can access my documents.
So I found this app, with a passcode, and it is amazing. I have it on my iPad and I have a keyboard to go along with it. I have it passcode protected, I can type every night, super fast, and I also can keep everything organized in one place. I'm telling you, if you want to have a journal/diary, GET THIS APP.
Over the last ten years of my life I have told myself I'd keep a journal and for a few months I do well but then I always stop and wait another few years before writing again. Well I placed this app right on my home screen and it reminds me that there are great things in everyday to remember and be grateful for. I also love that it keeps track of the days you made the entries and how your overall happiness level through time is. It shows me that more often then not I write when I'm either really happy or when I have a lot on my mind. I also love that you can add pictures and select little mood or weather indicators to remind yourself how the day was without having to write "today was a windy day" or "I felt so loved all day" two thumbs up! And maybe a big toe too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive, co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.