Zomato lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
If you are in India, UAE, or Lebanon, you can also order food online for delivery, with thousands of great food delivery restaurants to choose from.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya).
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones near your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine Out, Food Delivery, Nightlife, or Takeaway.
* Browse our theme-based curated lists to discover places for the best burgers, perfect date spots, or the top trending restaurants.
* Create your own Collections and share them with your friends and followers.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Maintain an easy reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or draw a circle to search in a specific area.
* Find and follow your friends to see where they're eating and what they like.
* Journal the restaurants you eat at using your Dineline.
* In-app table booking (select locations) – you can view and book yourself a table at all partner restaurants.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, the
USA, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
USA, Australia, and Canada – we were previously called Urbanspoon in your countries.
While everyone around the world was busy raving about the trailer of an animated movie, we were busy working on a few animations & transitions of our own. We've made our online ordering search so good that you're gonna stick to it and you can even share images on the chat support window after this update! And while we were at it, our friends Timon & Pumbaa helped us clear out some bugs too!!
Also, for all the users in Jakarta & Manila, we've launched Zomato Gold in your city! Members can enjoy 1+1 on food or 2+2 on drinks across 1000+ top-rated restaurants!
Ratings and Reviews
Search for and discover great new restaurants to visit or order in from. Browse menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat and even use the map feature to guide you there.
Fail fail fail, please bring back the Urban Spoon
I stopped using this app when they killed the popular Urban Spoon app, I thought I would give it a look again and wow, what a disappointment. Why would I use this app at all? The features that were Urban Spoon are now totally gone. I could just use google or yelp which are way more updated, and this app no longer lets you search by cuisine unless you click 8 steps deep in filters? Fail. It just shows you restaurants nearby. What if the nearby restaurants are not what I am looking for? It has no more pick cuisine, price range and shake your phone and a cool vegas like slot machine would roll thru food possibilities with sounds and ratings. Yelp has easy cuisine slider with one click. For those who never knew Urban Spoon you are the lucky ones as you have no idea what you are missing as this app deleted it and replaced with an app not worth taking up space on my phone. Nothing to see here, keep moving along.. so sad.. I can't see what value this app brings to anything, it's purpose is irrelevant. The reviews here that are more than 1 star are either fake or have never heard of yelp. Bring back Urban Spoon and see which app users prefer or just continue to force people to login to this app after reading the bad reviews to see it is really that bad. Click, delete.
No one is minding the store
I attempted to add multiple restaurants in June and not a single one is been added yet. If it wasn’t for the fact that I have lots of restaurants saved on here I would totally delete this app don’t waste your time if you’re new to it. They told me before to contact them and I have but they don’t respond. Whoever you are who supposedly runs this app you’re useless and you’ve proven that you are. I have sent several emails over the last month and I’ve not gotten a single response. I have added five restaurants but they still show as under review and have not been added. I think the developers have absolutely no interest in this app. There’s a note of an update about some stupid mascot, but they have no interest in doing anything useful.
I wish Urbanspoon could come back.
So I got a request supposedly from the developers to send my concerns to a different email address. I forwarded my email to that address and included my user name and so far they have done squat. They don’t care. I was trying to add new restaurants which is kind of what this app is supposed to be about. They still show though as waiting for review.
Developer Response ,
Rapunzil, kindly drop a mail to our Neutrality team (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding this with all the available details. Somebody from the team will reach out to you at the earliest. Thanks.
- Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- 118.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.