Veg Travel Guide for Vegan & Vegetarians by HappyCow
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HappyCow.net, the world's premier online vegetarian, vegan, and veg friendly restaurant guide is now available on the go. Whether you find yourself in a new city, planning a trip, or simply looking for a new place to get your grub on, the HappyCow app is the best resource money can buy.
* Interactive map with easy filters by location, vegan, vegetarian, health food stores + more
* Quick browse mode of most popular searches
* Store favorites for instant details
* Organize hotspots for your upcoming trips
* Directions, Phone Numbers, & Websites
* Share your new finds with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or SMS
* Upload photos of your delicious food
* Submit reviews for instant advice for your fellow HappyCow users
We have lots of updates in mind for the app going forward. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you'd like to see next.
Follow @happycowapp on Twitter for the latest news
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- bug fix for "now open" functionality
- crash fixes
I’ve used this app much more than I anticipated. Although, it’s basically the same info that’s on the HappyCow website, it’s much more useful as a phone app. The weakness is that it relies on community input for data, so there are often veg options that don’t show up in the app or on the website, but it’s still very helpful for finding an acceptable place quickly.
Vegans And Vegetarians Will Love This
I love this app. I have used it all over the world and across the United States, and it has enabled me to find healthy vegan-friendly restaurants and health food stores quickly and easily, and you can even have passengers search while driving. If you want to avoid eating horrible food while traveling and patronize veggie restaurants, this is the perfect app.
I've been on a road trip for 2 weeks so far with my non vegan family and this app has been a life saver! The only problem I suffer with is when it says it's a particular distance away but ends up being a few miles farther. Other than that, I highly recommend for veggies on the road!