By FiLMiC Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on an iPhone, iPod or iPad.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.
Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App - Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App - TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist - Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice - Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor devices and newer)
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including in tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
• Temporal noise reduction up to 1080p resolution. †
(† Available with optional purchase for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus only)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
• High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers 50mbps encoding at 1080p)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus/exposure/reticles/record from your DJI OSMO Mobile.
• COVR lens accessory
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats - AAC, AIFF or PCM
• Auto-sensing audio sampling
• Auto-sensing headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
• Variable microphone positions
***Not all features available on older devices.
What's New in Version 6.0.3
This is a maintenance update which includes a small collection of fixes to the v6 codebase.
The notable fix in this update is for the bug which affected CMS for some customers where a file naming conflict could result in a clip not being stored in the library.
- - - - - - -
If you are a fan of FiLMiC Pro and are pleased with our commitment to continual quality improvement and feature delivery, or have been pleased by the level of support you've received please consider leaving a review on the Apple App Store. Reminder - Reviews are reset with each update, so if you left a review in the past, please consider reposting a review for the update.
The FiLMiC team is proud of our product and the support we provide our customers. If you have ANY issue at all with the app or a question that you have not found an answer to elsewhere, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a film maker and I love this app !
Best Video App Ever
I picked this up a few years back when it was on a free promotion, and I have never looked back. As a working professional, I appreciate this app has always kept on the cutting edge of what is possible with each new phone. Filming in 4K, a variety of aspect ratios and framerates, I often use footage shot on the phone and no one knows any better. Not to mention compatibility with a healthy variety of hardware designed for the iPhone. Wonderful app. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Nice! But bug?
Video playback controls not present when playing in portrait mode, bringing up control center exits the playback however
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 24, 2017
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FiLMiC Inc
- © 2017 FiLMiC Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cinematographer Kit$9.99