App Instructor - A Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Make and Sell iPhone and iPad Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you have the next big idea for the app store?
Do you want to make an app but you're not sure HOW to build it?
Well guess what...now there's an app for that!
TheAppInstructor.com proudly presents this beautiful graphic tutorial presentation that shows you different ways to create an app.
But, the fun doesn't just stop there! What sets this manual apart from the rest, is what you'll learn AFTER you create your app...
- Learn the steps involved for building an app and preparing it for submission to the app store!
- Learn the process YOU must go through in order to submit that app to the app store!
- Learn how to request, create and install certificates and profiles necessary to your binary.
- Learn graphic requirements and how to make app icons and screenshots!
- Learn how to prepare your account to receive your binary for submission and review!
....This is just an overview of the many topics covered in this Tutorial!
You will learn the process that your app must go through before it appears for sale in the app store, and then you will walk step-by-step through the process of submitting your app for review.
Making an app isn't easy, but you can help yourself by following a good tutorial.
TheAppInstructor is an easy, step by step guide that will walk you through the process of creating an app and submitting it for review!
*Requires iOS 4.2 for iPhone users!
* ATTN: This app was initially for sale worldwide. Upon learning of some users experiencing slow or no load times I began to research the problem as they all seemed to be located in the same geographical area; China. I have now learned (albeit too late) that China does not have access to YouTube. And the video links in this app are links to YouTube videos. Because this is out of my control, please note this app has been removed from sale in China to further avoid this problem.
Lisbeth, get your act together please.
I think it is noble of you to write a book on this topic but careless of you to
- use such crap technology to build your app
- feature content on websites that do not belong to you in your app
- not monitor when such 3rd party websites are taken offline thus rendering many pages in your app defunct. That's right, you have tons of dead pages in your app since you decided not to embed native content.
Shame on you for continuing to sell an app that simply doesn't deliver on its promise. Your credibility is now at an all time low.
This app was big help to me. I think it's absolutely worth 3 bucks. No idea what "kewlkidd" is talking about...this developer has over 20 apps for sale, and I've purchased almost all of them. I've been impressed with the quality and professionalism of the content and the way it's presented. If you want to learn how to make an app, this app will teach you do that.
When I press on one of the chapters it just pop up links it worked for a couple of days and now there just links. This is happening on my iPod and on my iPad.
- Category: Business
- Released: Jun 17, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Maxwell
- © 2011 LizbethPublishing.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.