Ball Towers HD
By ASK Homework
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZACCARIA PINBALL IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
United States Top iPad Paid Games - 17th
United States Top iPad Paid Arcade - 8th
United States Top iPad Paid Puzzle - 5th
Japan Top iPad Paid Games - 1st
Japan Top iPad Paid Arcade - 1st
Japan Top iPad Paid Puzzle - 1st
Hungarian Top iPad Paid Games - 1st
Hungarian Top iPad Paid Arcade - 1st
Hungarian Top iPad Paid Puzzle - 1st
"The game is so realistic you won’t be able to stop playing, even though you may find it so difficult that you’ll want to throw your iPad across the room."
"Fans of physics-based ball rolling games should check out Ball Towers HD in the App Store."
This game is an improved version of that arcade game where our ball has to guide to a specific target by balancing of a ball on the ramp.
• Various shaped levels for the different skilled players.
• Numerous objects which help or block the players' progress.
• Gameplay with 60 fps for better and smooth experience.
• Real 3D physics simulation that makes movements of the ball very realistic.
• Fully OpenGL ES 2.0 support.
• OpenFeint support for leaderboards and achievements.
• 3D sound system for better audio visual experience.
• 10 different balls with various material.
• 3 different level packs with 39 challenging levels.
• Unlockable achievements.
• Unique enviroment that has a special feeling.
iPad 2 only features
• Dual paraboloid environment mapping for better ball and metal reflection.
• Motion blur for realistic moving effect.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Improved gameplay
• Added a new static camera view
• Added a "Next" button
• Updated physics engine
• Updated menu structure
• Better optimized 3D engine
This is a very fun game! Graphics are very slick and gameplay is fun. But please add Game Center support! Developers need to understand that something as simple as Game Center support and achievements bring the replay value up ten fold! Give me achievements and i will play till i perfect it. Don't, and i will probably give up the game in a few days.
Its a great game though!!!
Like the last person said
Why do I have to enter my name at the end of each level? And why does it do the zoom out to the board and back each time I click next? And why doesn't it allow me to choose an option to control the ball manually, maybe like two directional buttons?
Improve those things, maybe not even forcing me to enter my name, and I'll up the rating.
Great game! Can be very challenging as you progress to higher levels, to the point where you think it is fixed to make the ball roll off the rails no matter how you play. But lower levels are fun.
Good for increasing dexterity and concentration.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ASK HOMEWORK
- © 2011 ASK Homework. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.